• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Michael Knight, now Chyna

Status
Not open for further replies.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Dave Meltzer is reporting:

Joanie Laurer is releasing a rap song called "China Girl" this summer. She's also doing backup vocals on a Reggie Benjamin CD called "Smile" that comes out on 7/13.

WHY?!?!?!?!?!?! This is going to be bad, very bad.

And here are pics of her for those who forgot that she is Chyna:

joanie.jpg

chyna23.jpg

003sh.jpg

dskillzhtown

DarienA said:
She did have a nice boob job....

To give her surgeon credit:

Post plastic surgery Chyna>x29482372847242 billion Pre plastic surgery Chyna.

But this is a horrible idea. I mean, she has that tranny voice and I just can't see this sounding good at all. I can't even see any mainstream publicity from this.

aparisi2274

Bah, lets all look at what chyna looked like when she first came to the WWF, before the boobs, and the chin job, and the penis removal.

chyna09.gif

chyna04.jpg

chyna29.jpg

dskillzhtown

Bob White said:
chyna09.gif

Wow.

What version of Chyna did HHH screw, the "man" version or the "kinda a woman" version?

The man version, he then got her to get surgery. Turned her into somewhat of a woman. Then he dumped her, got Steph to get the implants. Chyna went on to get more work done after that though.

evil ways

Bob White said:
chyna09.gif

Wow.

What version of Chyna did HHH screw, the "man" version or the "kinda a woman" version?

Both. Trips met Chyna at Killer Kowalski's school, started dating and then he went to WWF then a year & half later she followed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom