• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
i still lol whenever i think of what Ronald's face must have looked like when someone told him Irina was sampling The People's strudel.

of all the people

sadder1.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Its running bordered because the game doesn't have to render anything in the screenspace taken by the black bars, allowing them to push the graphical effects and resolution without it tanking the framerate too badly

The official reasoning is that they wanted to give the game a more cinematic aspect ratio, but the performance boost is fairly obviously the actual reason, mainly.

I'm glad they did it though, because I'll adapt to the black bars after 2 minutes, and the game looks fucking stunning from a purely visual standpoint. I can live with 25fps if its not a twitch shooter.

This game has 3-0 Arsenal written all over it. People underestimate the gap between top 5 PL and top 5 Championship when they're desperate for an upset. Arsenal are utterly dominant.
Thanks for the detailed post

I also have absolutely no problem with black bars, I hardly notice them and I play with the lights switched off anyway

TEW has black bars

Why is Schone still starting

Why is Moisander still starting

Talk about our inexperience all you want but the oldest players are by far the worst players on the field.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Forget what I said about TEW's story, they wrapped it up nicely in the end :lol

last post on TEW. Phenomenal game, highly recommend it if you like RE4 and Silent Hill(!). It was basically Silent Hill with RE4 combat

Kassu

Banned
Forget what I said about TEW's story, they wrapped it up nicely in the end :lol

last post on TEW. Phenomenal game, highly recommend it if you like RE4 and Silent Hill(!)
I've been stuck in chapter 10 since the launch. Can't beat spiderlady and giant zombiedog, one-hit kills are so annoying. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom