• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
I miss him like crazy

What a player. What a man. What a cunt.

Isn't it sensational how good he is and how much of a cunt he is

And yet he isn't as good as the guy playing to his right, and he pays his taxes

Jesus

Messi truly is the end of times

When he retires they should stop playing football

There will be no need to ever again

We can never top his reign

WAYNE ROONEY

Honestly I think every time I've seen Suarez play this season he's been good. Is it just a case of being overshadowed by Messi/not scoring despite overall play being great, or did he have a dodgy period?

Seems to me that he just reverted to his form in his first 18 months at Liverpool. Same standard of play, unbelievably poor finishing.

Esch

Banned
WAYNE ROONEY

Honestly I think every time I've seen Suarez play this season he's been good. Is it just a case of being overshadowed by Messi/not scoring despite overall play being great, or did he have a dodgy period?
He was missing some easy peasy stuff in front of goal

WAYNE ROONEY

He is playing very well. Missed good chances at first but chipped in with assists, now he starting to score

FootballFan

Did Suarez take that with his left?

Is it silly to suggest that he and Ibra score the best goals in the world?

Ibra is better than everyone at that.

For him, its:

-Score beautiful goal
or
-Score penalty

WAYNE ROONEY

He did have about 5 games in a row where he was legitimately just bad. Missing chances, missing passes, not making right runs etc.

He has had a lot of games where he does everything but score.

Messi has fixed him. Moyes fixed him.

Blablurn

even the greatest of players sometimes lose confidence in front of goal

*insert video of Bla playing pes*

qBsuB5s.png

Wilbur

Banned
Very disappointing performance by Middlesbrough. Never looked like they thought they had a chance.

Maddening considering what they did to Citeh last time.

4 PL teams
2 Champ
1 L1 so far

We'll (meaning all eight/nine teams) never get a better chance to win the FA Cup; Chelsea and City out so early, the three favourites all susceptible to big slip ups...

Maddening considering what they did to Citeh last time.

4 PL teams
2 Champ
1 L1 so far

We'll (meaning all eight/nine teams) never get a better chance to win the FA Cup; Chelsea and City out so early, the three favourites all susceptible to big slip ups...

This does not slip again.

Borough's keeper is boss. Maybe worth a move to PL if they don't get promoted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom