• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

FootballGAF 2021/2022 |OT| The battle to survive, rebuilding after disaster.

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Aug 4, 2015
There are some blues fans who think derby will stay up and blues will go down. And derby were already deducted 21 points 😂😂

And I agree the players at Birmingham aren’t on par with bottom 6 of premier league (or even top 10 of championship) it is just that it is so predictable all the time. The last 2 or 3 managers have all been the same. But I guess when the club are scraping around for free transfers or loans for the second half of the season in the January transfer window, that shows the level we are at.

The 30 million for Jude just disappeared into China somewhere.

Dark Rider

Apr 20, 2013
There are some blues fans who think derby will stay up and blues will go down. And derby were already deducted 21 points 😂😂

And I agree the players at Birmingham aren’t on par with bottom 6 of premier league (or even top 10 of championship) it is just that it is so predictable all the time. The last 2 or 3 managers have all been the same. But I guess when the club are scraping around for free transfers or loans for the second half of the season in the January transfer window, that shows the level we are at.

The 30 million for Jude just disappeared into China somewhere.

It is a cycle of pain sadly, eventually if the owners can't get any profit out of the club something will happen, the fans need to be ready at that point to salvage the club.

Reactions: Nitty_Grimes

Dark Rider

Apr 20, 2013
[Simon Stone] Ralf Rangnick on Anthony Martial: "He didn’t want to be in the squad. That is the reason why he didn’t travel yesterday."

Dark Rider

Apr 20, 2013
[Sacha Tavolieri] Eden Hazard wants to leave Real Madrid. The medical team recommended a new operation, but Perez insisted on avoiding it, wishing to sell him.

He should pay back his wadges and transfer fees regardless, he is a scam for us.

Dark Rider

Apr 20, 2013
[Fabrizio Romano] Anthony Martial wants to leave but he’s still not interested in any loan move to join English clubs. Newcastle and Tottenham approaches turned down. 🔴 #MUFC Barcelona, Sevilla and Juventus are three options to leave in January. Man Utd ask for full salary covered + loan fee.

Dark Rider

Apr 20, 2013
[James Olley] Conte On postponed #afc game: “If the PL decides to postpone games for injuries it means maybe they have to try to make a [better] schedule. This is the first time in my life there's a league that postponed a game for injuries. This is very strange & I'm very surprised.”

DKehoe

Jun 19, 2007
These annual best world XIs rarely make any kind of sense. But a 3-3-4, a formation that no one plays, seems like a particularly egregious example. Feels like we've reached a point where Messi and Ronaldo are no longer the automatic inclusions they have been for so long but they don't want to actually pull the trigger on not including them.

Reactions: Prison Mike

Dark Rider

Apr 20, 2013
These annual best world XIs rarely make any kind of sense. But a 3-3-4, a formation that no one plays, seems like a particularly egregious example. Feels like we've reached a point where Messi and Ronaldo are no longer the automatic inclusions they have been for so long but they don't want to actually pull the trigger on not including them.

Popularity among the media play a bigger role in choosing what players get included sadly.