• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forbes.com: The ‘GTA Trilogy’ Isn’t The New ‘Cyberpunk 2077,’ The Definitive Edition Is Worse

dotnotbot

Only reason why Cyberpunk was taken off PSN was because CDPR offered refunds and Sony hates refunds more than anything else in the world.
And also mass refund requests due to frequent crashes. Playstation version crashed a lot more than others.

rushgore

both suck ass

at least with gta, you actually have a good game underneath the technical issues. get a ps2 or xbox and play the originals.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

In an ideal world, the remaster for a game as universally beloved as GTA: San Andreas should have been a true labour of love- but as it turns out, we don't live in an ideal world. San Andreas - The Definitive Edition is, like the other two games it's packaged with, a disappointing remaster.

Players have been ripping into its deficiencies since it launched, and we ran some tests on it ourselves to see how it stacks up against the original game when it comes to some of the smaller details. Here's what we found.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Fucking rockstar they pulled a Nintendo. I hope it backfires. I was going to buy it. But not know after watching a few videos. I mean lazy ass ports.

When did Nintendo ever do anything like this? If you're talking about the 3D Mario collection or the N64 emulator on Switch, sure, they're lazy and kinda sucky, but not completely broken like this piece of garbage.

Top Bottom