• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Forbes] The PS5 Versus Xbox Series X Fanboy Wars Hit A Fresh Low

man, those twitter warriors are the worst. not surprised that many of them are adults too. imagine them having and raising children. thats how society gets dumber every generation.

Krappadizzle

Gold Member
giphy.gif

jaysius

Banned
Twitter is an intelligence black hole. People who live in that place become more stupid every day.
But Musk said:
"This is just my strong, intuitive sense ... that having a public platform that is maximally trusted and broadly inclusive is extremely important to the future of civilization," Musk, the CEO of Tesla, said.

Musk said it, it has to be true!

Quite homes I’m wondering if he ever used the site in his life after that bullshit.

I’m Im really not sure what Twitter he uses.

Last edited:

ReBurn

Gold Member
But Musk said:

Musk said it, it has to be true!

Quite homes I’m wondering if he ever used the site in his life after that bullshit.

I’m Im really not sure what Twitter he uses.
I just find it funny that he's using his billions to troll the blue hairs who think Twitter belongs to them

FUBARx89

I know this is a old thread, but Paul Tassi doesn't have scrape the bottom of the barrel doesn't he. I thought his Destiny articles where amazingly bad. This was something else

Gamerguy84

I think the writer can find lower. I've heard of people getting robbed and at least one died.

I also seen someone doxx another user on Twitter and threaten to harm their child if they didn't back off xbox. I don't know how serious the threat was but saying it was crazy enough.

Also remember reading a story where a Nintendo player fell in love with someone they chatted with on a game and killed that person's boyfriend. Some crazy people in this world.

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
I think the writer can find lower. I've heard of people getting robbed and at least one died.

I also seen someone doxx another user on Twitter and threaten to harm their child if they didn't back off xbox. I don't know how serious the threat was but saying it was crazy enough.

Also remember reading a story where a Nintendo player fell in love with someone they chatted with on a game and killed that person's boyfriend. Some crazy people in this world.
Yesterday on Twitter I saw a DM of a death threat from a Xbox guy but i don't think the user took it serious

Kagey K

Banned
Twitter is full of retards on all sides of the console wars.

I usually get recconended some stupid shit almost every day from Twiiter.

Best if we ignore those people and let them fight amongst themselves.

I don't think Random GAF user #1445 is a spokesperson for whatever company they are promoting, and I sure as fuck would trust his opinion before I listen to the garbage Twitter offers.

Last edited:

Dr Bass

Twitter is full of retards on all sides of the console wars.

I usually get recconended some stupid shit almost every day from Twiiter.

Best if we ignore those people and let them fight amongst themselves.

I don't think Random GAF user #1445 is a spokesperson for whatever company they are promoting, and I sure as fuck would trust his opinion before I listen to the garbage Twitter offers.
For whatever reason I am getting more and more of this on my Twitter feed even though I only use it to follow computer science people, for the most part.

I cannot believe how bad the "console wars" are on Twitter. It's totally depressing that people live this way. It honestly makes even the worst NeoGAF posters look like Rhodes Scholars by comparison. Twitter is totally unbearable.

Razvedka

Banned
Tbh it's been a bit of a boring gen. Both consoles are pretty potent and alot of comparisons moot.

Mostly about services, Game pass, and market consolidation (imo this is bad).

Most of the negative talking points are bipartisan. There's not a ton of NextGen big games yet, which sucks. As mentioned market consolidation is bad, etc.

Dr Bass

What a load of bollocks. Some bell end comes in with clear and obvious bait, it’s going to get responded to.

Holding God of War up on a pedestal like it’s the greatest game of all time, absolutely embarrassing.

Sony don’t have an answer for a lot of shit, so what?

And the fact that you’ve just said ‘these studios do not have the results yet’ about id Software, Bathesda, Playground and Double Fine proves that you literally know fuck all, or are just acting like a bell end. You can chuck Obsidian and Turn 10 in there too.
I just now saw this.

So a couple notes ... I like you as a poster for sure (plus, anyone with a user name like Banjo64 clearly has to have taste), just want to preface that.

I said Hellblade was not up to the quality standards of GoW. It's not. But if you look at my posting history, you'll clearly see I don't even think GoW 2018 was all that fun. It's clearly extremely well produced, top level production values, and I recognize it won a crap ton of GotY awards the year it came out. But I couldn't finish it. It was boring IMO. Hellblade was even worse for me though. It's just not a great game.

When I said "these studios don't have results yet" I was talking about studios like Ninja Theory, or any of the other new studios that are now being considered to be "world beaters," which up to now have not produced games up to the level of quality that we are talking about. Results do matter, and I wasn't throwing every developer that MS has now purchased under that umbrella. Clearly Id and "Bethesda" make great games. Playground games has yet to make something I think is fun, but their stuff falls under the same category as GoW for me. Double Fine. Eh. Psychonauts 2 was pretty average at best IMO and got way too much credit. I know a lot of people think the concept of that game is clever, but I don't think it was whatsoever. Double Fine is not a big deal to me. Personally. It's another perfect example of an average/mediocre studio that was immediately elevated by a certain contingent to "amazing studio," when they aren't, the second they became part of the MS portfolio.

Anyway. Don't take anything personally of course. MS still just has a lot to prove still in terms of releasing games. They still bought all these new studios and .... what's coming out? When? Sony seems to be falling into this camp as well this year until they announce something new. Starfield is now the only game left for the entire year that I am looking forward to.

BTW, if I am being a bell end can I be a massive bell end? I would prefer that to just being a normal one.

Markio128

Far too often have I visited this gaming restaurant, salivating for a tasty gaming pie, only to be served with a bollock baguette.

Last edited:

anthony2690

Banned
I actually expected this to be a thread about the Indian gentleman that worked in a hospital and made a fanboy video whilst at work with a patient sedated (absolutely insane stuff)

Stuff like that is borderline scary imo.

This is an old thread going on about silly nonsense that fanboys say on the daily. (The alarming thing is, these losers are adults!)

Top Bottom