• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Forbes] Women Allowed Topless In Pools In Germany For Gender Equality

Gifmaker

I remember in highschool, we once had a lengthy dispute with a teacher because we put up playboy posters of a naked man and a naked woman in the classroom, both with their genitals covered. We argued that this is okay because both cover their genitals and both are barechested.
She insisted that this was not okay because it was sexist as it presented the woman with exposed secondary sexual characteristics.

Amazing how times have changed. Like Ben Shapiro said, having women convinced that equality means that they become more open about their sexuality in such a fashion will never not be the funniest joke in history.

nush

Gold Member
In the UK there is a famous song that used to be sang in the playgrounds.

I'm British....

OIP-C.QeEP-gtOJITMVspPPVgUdQHaDn

joedan

The difference is intent

I'm also shocked that you don't see the difference between touching and grabbing

Grab elbow. Grab boob. Only the boob one will get you accused of sexual assault.

Touch elbow. Touch boob. Only one will will get you accused of sexual assault.

If you intend to touch/grab an elbow with or without malicious intent neither will get you accused of sexual assault.

If you touch/grab a breast with or without malicious intent you may get accused of sexual assault for either circumstance.

Flutta

Banned
The difference is intent

I'm also shocked that you don't see the difference between touching and grabbing

You seem very confident. Why dont you put it to the test. Go to the streets and start touching or grabbing some boobs and see if they react differently 🤣

The stupidity is on another lever… 🤦🏻‍♂️

daffyduck

Classic Rammstein; catchy song, but better not to know too much about what they’re singing about.

As for the freuleins, a video is one thing, but I doubt these are the kind who would be likely to go topless at a public pool. And that includes that particular one….

Top Bottom