• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forgive Me Bill for I have sinned.. I like Apple now!!

jufonuk

not tag worthy
I have gone against the power of DOS and 3.11, turned away from your light and gone towards Apple.

bill gates GIF

all those times I used to play Doom on a 486 DX 66 Mhz Machine. (great memories I must say)
even getting ready to be started up by new windows, but I feel the time has come

Bill Gates Swag GIF

though I use windows for work, I use Mac for ..... pleasure.. forgive me Bill, I hope I can pass through your pearly Gates one day.

but I must confess I Like apple Now, the Mac M1 is pretty rad and well your windows phone never game to be,

I used android before but now i use iphone. I like how it restricts me from messing around with it too much unlike Android. don't give me that power I will only brick the phone.

how I feel using apple prodcts,
Im Better Pro Wrestling GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING

i wanna go home tom hiddleston GIF

they just work and all that. well like a simplified version of android or windows with a nice interface.

I don't care about PC gaming,
george clooney drinking GIF

I have my switch for that. (I don't care about frame count or pixel count, parry that you filthy non casuals!!, what a is DLSS anyway... don't answer) i'll just wait for the port on my switch. damn the switch tax but what ever.

nicolas cage crying GIF

hope everyone has a nice day, i don't know why i made this thread,

actually I do.

Just enjoy what ever you enjoy... don't let anyone tell you otherwise. so long as you don't hurt anyone or arent a dick about it.

I Like You Reaction GIF

every console is good every computer system is good except the Ouya and Stadia, well at least they tried!!

Last edited:

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Honeymoon period.
yeah I guess so. as I'm getting older I have less and less time to tinker with things so having a system that works off the bat from a laptop PoV feels good, not saying other laptops I have didn't but I had an older laptop from apple and it worked for a long time and I notice windows laptops that were less older seemed to feel sluggish and obsolete quicker. tbh neither of them I did anything processor intensive.

Last edited:

TrueLegend

I have gone against the power of DOS and 3.11, turned away from your light and gone towards Apple.

I used android before but now i use iphone. I like how it restricts me from messing around with it too much unlike Android. don't give me that power I will only brick the phone.

they just work and all that. well like a simplified version of android or windows with a nice interface.
Yes you are better than me at being slave. I just happen to like freedom that's all. I get you OP, slavery ain't bad if you are into that shit.

bitbydeath

I switched years ago after trying a Mac Pro for the first time. I never understood when people said it just works, but there’s really no other way to describe it. The OS is the best thing ever because it’s not filled to the brim with bugs and blue screens. Even Microsoft Office works better on it, which I just find hilarious, the setup of Outlook is a complete joke on Windows compared to MacOS.

And the updates are something to look forward too. Small, helpful things like being able to copy text out of an image is fantastic.

Mistake

I dual boot with ubuntu on my pc, so if I ever want to feel that snappy design, I’ll use it for a day. Also helps in the event of data or boot issues. My phone is ios though, and honestly I would much prefer if I could jailbreak the thing. So many options they took out over the years and customization I would rather have

Last edited:
I had to help a senior lawyer in a different company a few months ago with a technical issue. They use Macs. He was stunned to discover that there are context menus, he assumed as it was one button, Mac programs didn't have them. 🤔🤦

Spaceman292

Banned

bill gates GIF

all those times I used to play Doom on a 486 DX 66 Mhz Machine. (great memories I must say)
even getting ready to be started up by new windows, but I feel the time has come

Bill Gates Swag GIF

though I use windows for work, I use Mac for ..... pleasure.. forgive me Bill, I hope I can pass through your pearly Gates one day.

but I must confess I Like apple Now, the Mac M1 is pretty rad and well your windows phone never game to be,

I don't care about PC gaming,
george clooney drinking GIF

I have my switch for that. (I don't care about frame count or pixel count, parry that you filthy non casuals!!, what a is DLSS anyway... don't answer) i'll just wait for the port on my switch. damn the switch tax but what ever.

nicolas cage crying GIF

hope everyone has a nice day, i don't know why i made this thread,

actually I do.

Just enjoy what ever you enjoy... don't let anyone tell you otherwise. so long as you don't hurt anyone or arent a dick about it.

I Like You Reaction GIF

every console is good every computer system is good except the Ouya and Stadia, well at least they tried!!
It's not surprising you like it. Sounds like you're right in the target demographic: you're a giant wanker.

Apples okay for phones and tablets, but far too restricted for desktop PC’s and even laptops. Though I guess it depends on what you use them for.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Reported.

I use a 2014 iMac at my work desk even though I've been given a 2021 laptop.

There are many things I hate bout apple but the one thing I can't deny is their shit lasts and is supported most of the time.

It's nice to buy something and not feel like you gotta replace for a long ass time.

However, whenever I want to get something done other than basics I switch to Windows.

n0razi

Windows PC, Linux Thinkpad, iPad Pro (iOS), Pixel Pro (Android) squad reporting in!

Last edited:

Trogdor1123

We are making the change too. I’ll keep gaming computers for the kids but everything else will be switching over to apple. I just like it better now and I pay the bills so there haha. But seriously, we haven’t tried windows 11 yet so who knows.

I just wish Apple got gaming figured out. There are so many macs now and they have great hardware so I don’t see the issue. Why aren’t more games coming to mac?

n0razi

I just wish Apple got gaming figured out. There are so many macs now and they have great hardware so I don’t see the issue. Why aren’t more games coming to mac?

Cause Apple blocks them unless they pledge complete fealty

Last edited:

Trogdor1123

Trogdor1123

they just want to be rich instead of filthy rich oh well
I think they filthy filthy rich already. Maybe it is a capacity thing? They don’t want to compete in that market? It sure I buy that as the graphics is key to the chips. Maybe they are not publisher friendly enough?

Let people post silly stuff if they want. I consider myself a "square" but... After seeing a couple of posts in this thread, holy shit, you guys would NOT be any fun at parties.

Anyway, on topic: I prefer Windows/Android but definitely don't hate on Apple. I own a MacBook Pro from 2016 that is still in pristine condition and runs well. It's a well made machine, in both the hardware and software fronts.

Ionian

In all honesty, if they gifted me an Apple product I would sell it.

I've done that. Was gifted an iPhone and just gave it away to my missus immediately. Bloody thing was pink anyway. Asked her for a 200 euro android phone instead as a replacement.

'It just works'. When all you do is read news or check emails, both are equal.

I blame Candy Crush, it's the form they claimed solved and over-sold. FREE iPHONE (with this plan you pay huge money for for years so we get our dollars). Be idiot free for years! Oh wait? Your broke it?

Buy a new one.

That was the the pinnacle and they cost even more then.

Last edited:

daveonezero

Banned
Yeah wait till the next major upgrade and they just Change shit for no reason and you have to deal with it as they removed features and menus that you used.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Sure bro. Just pay me $600 and I'll translate the first three words. The rest will cost you. But don't worry. Being duped out of more money means that you're better than other people.
Isn’t that EA’s model ?
Apple would steal the same basic translation as Microsoft. Then give it a snappy (ok ok it can verge on pretentious) name and a slick layout. Charge slightly more also.

Last edited:
Top Bottom