• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Former MMA Fighter War Machine sentenced to life in prison.

Gattsu25

Banned
So basically you didn't even watch the video I was referring to then and have no idea what I was even talking about. Nice!

You didn't specify which video you are talking about. Not everyone is a mind reader and can derive context from your contextless post.

You didn't specify which video you are talking about. Not everyone is a mind reader and can derive context from your contextless post.

Right, so my bad for not specifying. I didn't even notice there were two originally. But I mean come on, when you see a post like mine talking about how it's insincere and forced, you honestly think I'm talking about her? I know people like to villify me because of my tag, but come on :-/

CHC

He'll never get parole, he's the kind of fucking twat who can't go a day without confrontation. It won't be a peaceful sentence for him.

Gattsu25

Banned
Right, so my bad for not specifying. I didn't even notice there were two originally. But I mean come on, when you see a post like mine talking about how it's insincere and forced, you honestly think I'm talking about her? I know people like to villify me because of my tag, but come on :-/

I don't pay attention to people's tags.

----
itsbenoclock, when I was a high schooler I was convinced that life sentences in the US were 34 years. I have no idea why I had that impression but I think I win for being the most wrong about those 😉

Yeah, can't say too many people will feel bad about this one. He seems to have been a genuinely bad guy who had nothing but negative impacts on the lives of those around him.

I don't normally say "good riddance," but in this case...

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
Crazy to think this happened so long ago. I'm glad that fucker got what he deserved, although I'd say he shouldn't be eligible for parole at all, even after 36 years. "Alpha." Get the fuck out of here with that red pill shit. I wouldn't be surprised if he kills himself in prison, to be honest.

Crazy to think this happened so long ago. I'm glad that fucker got what he deserved, although I'd say he shouldn't be eligible for parole at all, even after 36 years. "Alpha." Get the fuck out of here with that red pill shit. I wouldn't be surprised if he kills himself in prison, to be honest.

He absolutely will kill himself at some point. He compared himself to Aaron Hernandez who recently did it. It's a matter of when not if.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
Sometimes I read stories about people doing horrible things and think to myself they made a bad decision in the heat of the moment, got carried away, whatever.... but this guy is genuinely beyond redemption in my eyes. Torturing someone like that for hours, just so fucking evil.

Media

So happy for this verdict. I remember when people were tripping over themselves to defend him. He's scum, glad she'll never have to worry about him again.

Who would have thought a man who willingly calls himself "War Machine" would go to jail, huh?
Well deserved too, hope he never crawls out of whatever hole he gets thrown in.

I hope he's watched like a hawk so he isn't able to commit suicide.

Maybe amputate his arms and legs off so he is a helpless stump. He won't be able to commit suicide and he sure as hell will NEVER be able to overpower or beat a person down ever again. For someone violent that prides themselves as being an alpha male, dominating lesser people, it would be literal HELL to be made that helpless and not be able to do anything about it.

Dude is very ill mentally, sadly far too late to help him or save the many people he hurt over the years.

I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up killing another innate in prison before getting murdered himself or committing suicide.

Fury451

Banned
Yeah, can't say too many people will feel bad about this one. He seems to have been a genuinely bad guy who had nothing but negative impacts on the lives of those around him.

I don't normally say "good riddance," but in this case...

Same. I'm surprised the sentence is so severe- not that it isn't well deserved, but these things seem so inconsistent so it's shocking that he's getting the full brunt. He's clearly been a danger so I'm glad justice is served in this case for once and he's going away.

Same. I'm surprised the sentence is so severe- not that it isn't well deserved, but these things seem so inconsistent so it's shocking that he's getting the full brunt. He's clearly been a danger so I'm glad justice is served in this case for once and he's going away.

Why though? Aside from his past history he was convicted of 29 felonies. I'm surprised he has any chance of parole, not that it'll matter since he almost certainly won't make it 36 years.

Good riddance to the shitbag.

Fury451

Banned
Why though? Aside from his past history he was convicted of 29 felonies. I'm surprised he even has any chance of parole.

Good riddance to the shitbag.

It just seems like sometimes the severity and the depth of the charges don't really matter, while here they thankfully did.

The cynical side of me expected him to get like 5 to 10 years, I'm completely satisfied with the results, it's just a thing about the justice system being inconsistent.

Glad he got the book thrown at him. His life is pretty much over and it's doubtful he makes it the full sentence.

What a terrible human being honestly.

Dude is very ill mentally, sadly far too late to help him or save the many people he hurt over the years.

I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up killing another innate in prison before getting murdered himself or committing suicide.

yeah I get some Aaron Hernandez vibes here.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Still can't fathom what that night must have been like for her or since. Reading the accounts, even so long ago, the events still stick with me. Fuck that piece of shit.

Finally good to get some closure on this.

And lets remember a true gem:

fall back u nerd. shes a victim and no one is blaming her for getting beat up. she can definitely be at fault for putting herself in that position tho. u dont know jack shit about what went on between them. females lead dudes on all the time u would know that if u werent such a virgin

dude...she knew his character...still she stayed with him... again im not saying its her fault but she DID put herself in the position. not only that, but people are kind of buying one side of the story COMPLETELY. He fucked up real bad he has a history yes no one is defending that...but things arent always as they seem.

your friend gets his/her ass beat and witnesses you in a struggle for your life and just dips and doesnt call the police? yeah that makes sense i guess...

Aaaaah memories

Top Bottom