• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Former Wrestling Star Scott Hall to Be Taken Off Life Support

Kagey K

Banned
One of the greatest performers of all time.

He is in a separate Mount Rushmore with the likes of Mr. Perfect, Arn Anderson , etc guys that were never “the guy” but were peek performers that could make a wet paper bag look like a million bucks in and out of the ring.

Rest In Peace Scott!
The fact that he could be as popular as he was without ever holding a heavyweight belt, and jobbing regularly really shows how strong his machismo was.

There aren't many others in the industry that dint need a belt to carry them and can lose so regularly and still be that over with the crowd.

Old Retro

Since the late 80s, I've attended a few Wrestlemanias, pay per views, many many WWF-WWE-WCW house cards and a few random generic hometown promotions. But near the top is when me and friends went to a 3 hour Monday Nitro in 1998. Fuckin place came unglued when Scott did his survey. 🤯 I still have the VHS tape in a box somewhere. He'll definitely be missed. 😢

Editaur

It's very sad to hear especially after DDP took him under his wing not too long ago.

They don't make wrestlers like that anymore.

Bullet Club

PlkWFeq.jpg

Mistake

Hmm I was wondering how this even happens and seems that blood clots do mention hip surgery specifically for this possible complication.

And there are preventative measures like stopping smoking, moving around, and blood thinners. I wonder if this could have been prevented. Says he had surgery early this month. Then suffered the 3 heart attacks Saturday.
I was wondering the same. I’ve met plenty of people who had the procedure done, so I just assumed it was a routine thing

Top Bottom