• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forspoken: In Tanta We Trust launches May 26th for PS5 and PC.

This game bombed so hard it was out of the top 20 a month after release. Wonder if they do anything with this series past this DLC?

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
SHhnO98.jpg

Frustrated World Cup GIF

Sorcerer

This game bombed so hard it was out of the top 20 a month after release. Wonder if they do anything with this series past this DLC?
Not likely, the game is probably anathema to Square Enix. DLC was probably finished before the game came out and they have nothing to lose by releasing it.

Mr Hyde

I'm hoping for a complete edition later down the road for about 40 bucks. That would be a good deal for this game.

Last edited:

GHG

They need to stop playing around and start lowering the price of this game. It failed so now take whatever scraps of money we give you.

It's Square Enix so will take forever unfortunately, even on PC.

Smart business decisions is not their forte.

Doom85

Who asked for this lol.
Cancel this and give us the DLC that was cancelled for FF15!

Not Funny Serious Laugh GIF

Fuck that, for all its faults, Forspoken was still better than FF XV. For one thing, it knew I was here to play a video game, as opposed to telling me if I want some actual story and characterization, I have to go watch an anime series and CGI movie. I’m here to play a game, not be handed homework.

No Way Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

The Cockatrice

Gold Member
Thought this was a joke post but god damn even the title of the dlc is a fucking joke. Lmao. At this point I'm actually willing to try this turd when its 5 bucks.

Last edited:

Puscifer

This should've been a set and forget launch title to hold you over, launching 2 years into a console gen, especially post Ragnarok, had more eyes and criticism on it than it ever imagined. Lost in the shuffle of a console launch is where it belonged

Last edited:

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Qzfd2Wu.jpg

that's weird that was my druids name in d4 beta

also wtf is a forspoken?

Last edited:

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
In Tanta We Trust?

That sounds....just *sounds* like a tone deaf Japanese play on some political slogan in the West that they're taking and....JAPANIFYING because Engrish is supah kawaii no desu, and I hope beyond the limitations of all that has ever been hoped for in the world, that it pisses off SOME corner of leftist screeching internet.

Other than that...

LOL. Being on the dev team....errr....being able to say you used to be part of the dev team, rather....is probably like an albatross around the necks of these people.

YOU FAILED SQUARE WITH LACKLUSTER SALES, YOU ARE NOW CONDEMNED TO MAKING DLC EPISODES FOR THE NEWLY ANNOUNCED THREE SEASON PASSES FOR FORSPOKEN. YOU FUCKING FAILURE.

Delicious.

Top Bottom