• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fortnite |OT| We all poppin' bandies

Star-Lord

rsz_1fortnite-png-logbrk0o.png

Platform: PS4/5, Xbox One S/X, Xbox Series S/X, PC, Switch, iOS, Android
Release: 21st July 2017
Developer: Epic Games
Publisher: Epic Games

FAQ

Where can I download Battle Royale?

You can download Battle Royale in the following places:

PC/Mac - Fortnite.com (Apple has terminated our ability to develop Fortnite for Mac. As a result, Fortnite on Mac remains on version 13.40 for Battle Royale/Creative.)
PlayStation - PlayStation Store
Xbox - Xbox Marketplace
Nintendo Switch - Nintendo eShop
Android - Currently available through the Epic Games App on the Samsung Galaxy Store or epicgames.com. Google has blocked your access to Fortnite on Google Play.
iOS - Apple has blocked your access to Fortnite on iOS devices.

Do I need an internet connection to play Fortnite?
Yes. A stable internet connection is necessary to play Fortnite.

How can I report another player?
You can use the in-game Feedback tool located in the Main Menu. There is also an option to report a player in-game while spectating them.

Please send all player reports to our Player Support team.

How do you handle teamers in solo play?
We’ve built a system to automatically ban teamers in solo play.

How are you handling cheaters (aimbots, overlays, etc.)?
We take cheating very seriously on both a legal and game development front. We don’t want to tip our hand by talking in-depth about how we combat cheating.

Cheaters are permanently banned across Fortnite.

What is the Battle Pass?
You can learn more about the Battle Pass here.

Will I keep everything I earned with the Battle Pass after the Season ends?
Yes, you will! Every item earned through the Battle Pass will remain in your inventory permanently. More information on the Battle Pass and its end date can be found here.

What is shared between Battle Royale and Save the World?
V-Bucks, Outfits, Back Blings, Pickaxes, Wraps, Emotes, Loading Screens, Banners, and Lobby Music are shared between Battle Royale and Save the World. (Gliders and Contrails are not shared, as these items are not applicable to Save the World.)

Note: Over the coming months, Save the World will no longer be able to support all upcoming Fortnite Battle Royale cosmetic purchases, but players' existing library of cosmetics will continue to function in both modes. We’ll let everyone know when this change will take place.

Is Fortnite Battle Royale pay-to-win?
No. We do not sell items that give a competitive advantage.

Can I play Battle Royale on PC with a controller?
Yes! We support controller compatibility on PC.

----------

Epic ID List

Star-Lord (PS4, Epic ID - iamchriscoops)

----------

This is a place to discuss all things Fortnite-related, share usernames if you so wish, and to set up/organise matches/tournaments. The OP will be updated over time.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
We got a number one Victory Royale
Yeah, Fortnite, we 'bout to get down (get down)
Ten kills on the board right now
Just wiped out Tomato Town
My friend just got downed
I revived him, now we're heading south-bound
Now we're in the Pleasant Park streets
Look at the map, go to the marked sheet

Take me to your Xbox to play Fortnite today
You can take me to Moisty Mire, but not Loot Lake
I really love to Chug Jug with you
We can be pro Fortnite gamers

He said
"Hey broski, you got some heals and a shield pot?"
"I need healing and I am only at one HP"
Hey dude, sorry, I found nothing on this safari
I checked the upstairs of that house but not the underneath yet
There's a chest that's just down there
The storm is coming fast and you need heals to prepare
I've got V-Bucks that I'll spend
More than you can content
I'm a cool pro Fortnite gamer (cool pro Fortnite...)

Can we get a win this weekend?
Take me to Loot Lake
Let's change the game mode and we can Disco Dominate
Let's hop in an ATK
Take me to the zone
I'm running kind of low on meds, I need to break some stone

Dressed in all his fancy clothes
He's got Renegade Raider and he's probably a pro
He just shot my back
I turn back and I attack
I just got a Victory Royale
A Victory Royale

fortnite-agent-peely.gif

Kagey K

Banned
I haven't played much this season(lvl 7) but I think if o pop off all my weeklies this weekend I should get close to 100 with a couple weeks left to spare.

Star-Lord

I haven't played much this season(lvl 7) but I think if o pop off all my weeklies this weekend I should get close to 100 with a couple weeks left to spare.
If you want some help completing your dailies or weeklies, hit me up. I have nothing planned this weekend, and am looking for a new squad to join, and I'd be happy to help you with your quests. My Epic ID is in the OP.

Kagey K

Banned
If you want some help completing your dailies or weeklies, hit me up. I have nothing planned this weekend, and am looking for a new squad to join, and I'd be happy to help you with your quests. My Epic ID is in the OP.
I usually just run solo no build, but I'll add you.

Star-Lord

fortnite-august-crew-pack-v-bucks-and-battle-pass-1920x1080-1b6cf3dbee1b.jpg

fortnite-best-fight-you-ever-had-loading-screen-1920x1080-832ce515e089.jpg

The Fortnite Wolverine Zero skin is the latest cosmetic to arrive from the Fortnite x Marvel: Zero War comic series, and it’s exclusive to the August Fortnite Crew Pack. This means you’ll need to be paying for a monthly subscription to Fortnite Crew to collect the skin, but there are plenty of other Zero War items that you can get without being part of Fortnite Crew. While this isn’t Wovlerine’s first appearance in Fortnite, it’s certainly a unique look for the character, and definitely one for any big fans of the X-Men. Here’s how you can get the Wolverine Zero skin in Fortnite.

If you want to dress up as this version of the adamantium X-Man, you’ll need to be a Fortnite Crew subscriber. If you pay monthly (£9.99/$11.99 per month) to be in the premium club, you’ll get the Wolverine Zero skin as part of the August 2022 Crew Pack once you log in after the pack is available. You’ll be able to collect the contents of this pack when it goes live on July 31 at these times:

• 5PM PDT (West Coast US)
  • 8PM EDT (East Coast US)
  • 1AM BST (UK)
  • 2AM CEST (EU)
Along with the Fortnite Wolverine Zero skin, based on the Fortnite x Marvel: Zero War comics, you’ll get the demonic Muramasa Blade Back Bling and Pickaxe in your monthly Fortnite Crew pack. You’ll also get the “Best Fight You Ever Had” Loading Screen, featuring Wolverine Zero battling on the Fortnite map, and the usual 1,000 monthly V-Bucks that each Crew Pack provides.

Each of the five issues of the Fortnite-Marvel crossover comic also come with unique rewards. Players can get the Fortnite Spider-Man Zero skin by purchasing issue #1 of Zero War, or by waiting for the bundle to arrive in the store again. If you want more Wolverine gear, you can collect the Wolverine-based Pickaxe (not the Muramasa Blade) by picking up issue #3 when it releases on August 17, 2022, or you can wait until it goes into the Fortnite item shop for a limited time.

Source: Epic Games

Last edited:

Trogdor1123

My kid plays fortnite on switch and Xbox. Can she combine those accounts? I ask as she booted up her Xbox this morning and it asked her to link her account but she wasn’t sure. Would she just create an epic account and link her Nintendo account and Xbox account to that?

Am I doing it wrong?

dem

My kid plays fortnite on switch and Xbox. Can she combine those accounts? I ask as she booted up her Xbox this morning and it asked her to link her account but she wasn’t sure. Would she just create an epic account and link her Nintendo account and Xbox account to that?

Am I doing it wrong?

Yes you can link them both

Pallas

Am I doing it wrong?
To answer your question, I think you might need to make an epic account at their website and link those two accounts to it. As far as I know though cosmetics are shared between accounts but if you purchase vbucks on Nintendo and Sony platforms, they aren’t shared.

Meicyn

Gold Member
Ahh gotcha, I thought they happen after every reset.
It’s primarily for major story shifts. I mispoke on the previous post, I should have said when chapter 6 hits since we’re about to start chapter 5 season 2. I feel bad for the server techs, they’re on the second maintenance extension, earliest possible playtime is almost five hours from now.

Top Bottom