• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza horizon 4 & 5 expansion pass 61p/7.5kr (Deal is dead)

Here is a list of everything included. It looks like it includes the full games? Is that not correct?
9JI1HNN.png

Last edited:
It includes both full games and all of their respective DLC.
wow, nice. I already have Game Pass until 2024 though. So I guess this means that I will still have access to these after my GP runs out. Are the expansions I just bought compatible with the GP version of the games? I'm downloading them now to check

Last edited:

Banjo64

cumsessed
I read it....I am just still trying.
Can you create an EU account and set it as the primary account so your US account can play the games? Wouldn’t be worth doing if you currently game share.
wow, nice. I already have Game Pass until 2024 though. So I guess this means that I will still have access to these after my GP runs out. Are the expansions I just bought compatible with the GP version of the games? I'm downloading them now to check
Yeah will all work no problem, now that you own the games the ‘game pass’ logo on the game tile will just disappear (if you’ve got the downloaded on your Xbox).

1ClbqHy.png
I guess this means I properly own the games now. These are the only 3 games I own on Xbox :) I always liked Forza, but never feel I want to play anything on GP because I main PS and the saves are locked into the Xbox ecosystem, but now I "own" them, I can definitely see myself playing these

Hugare

They would have to log into your account

I can't get it to go through. I get to pay and it says payment from wrong region.
You gotta have a credit card from Europe

I think I kinda played myself lol

I asked my sister that lives in France to buy it for me, but ... there's no listing for the bundle on the brazilian Xbox store

So yeah, I bought it. But since its not listed on the store, I cant download it. Fuck.

Is it possible to change your store region?

anthony2690

Banned
You gotta have a credit card from Europe

I think I kinda played myself lol

I asked my sister that lives in France to buy it for me, but ... there's no listing for the bundle on the brazilian Xbox store

So yeah, I bought it. But since its not listed on the store, I cant download it. Fuck.

Is it possible to change your store region?
You can go to settings and switch region and install, Xbox is hassle free in this regard :)

Settings - system - language & location - choose region, restart console, and install them switch back your region and continue to enjoy.

I've done this for region exclusive titles like raiden 4 & bullet soul infinite burst that were unavailable in the UK :)

Enjoy!

Last edited:

winjer

Gold Member
This being an pricing error, what are the chances that MS will just cancel all purchases?
Especially when a lot of people buying it, are not from Sweden.

YCoCg

Got it just in time, 61p is crazy mad for all of this, I'll make up for it by buying another three months of gamepass.

Hugare

You can go to settings and switch region and install, Xbox is hassle free in this regard :)

Settings - system - language & location - choose region, restart console, and install them switch back your region and continue to enjoy.

I've done this for region exclusive titles like raiden 4 & bullet soul infinite burst that were unavailable in the UK :)

Enjoy!
I was being dumb: both games are on my Library, even tho the bundle is unlisted at the brazilian store

Amazing deal, wow. I was signing GP only to play Forza 5

Thank you, OP

This being an pricing error, what are the chances that MS will just cancel all purchases?
Pretty low, I bet

I remember when Sony gave Knack 2 for free, and I still have it on my account

Xyphie

Pricing errors with consumer software are basically always honored because in contrast to physical goods it's just licenses in a database, it doesn't really cost them anything.

A 150 dollars Warframe bundle was accidentally sold for 10 dollars on Steam. They told us to have fun with it and go buy a lottery ticket.

Anyway I'm glad I got to try Horizon 4. Dropped it as soon as I realised I can't change the seasons at will. That's just bullshit.

Top Bottom