• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza horizon 4 & 5 expansion pass 61p/7.5kr (Deal is dead)

anthony2690

Banned
https://www.xbox.com/sv-se/games/store/forza-horizon-4-och-forza-horizon-5-premium-editions-paket/9n54cx9xjbp6?ranMID=46128&ranEAID=hL3Qp0zRBOc&ranSiteID=hL3Qp0zRBOc-H9wVCt9GgEN8J709rfzDrw&epi=hL3Qp0zRBOc-H9wVCt9GgEN8J709rfzDrw&irgwc=1&OCID=AID2200057_aff_7794_1243925&tduid=(ir__bpl6bojfb0kf6w9shl0r69s33v2xqaxuklk6egxy00)(7794)(1243925)(hL3Qp0zRBOc-H9wVCt9GgEN8J709rfzDrw)()&irclickid=_bpl6bojfb0kf6w9shl0r69s33v2xqaxuklk6egxy00

Edit:Includes base games & expansions.

link above, obviously a price mistake, so take advantage and run, sadly I already have this, but I sent a £1 over to my sister who took advantage and is well happy :)

No VPN or anything else silly needed/region free :)

Deal stolen from the purple place, but it was too good not to share.

edit1: Can't use PayPal to get the offer
edit 1.5: winjer winjer said he checked out with PayPal, PayPal works aslong as you're in the UK/EU :)

Edit 2: purple place says it does not work for places outside the UK/Europe, I'm sorry my American and other region gaf buddies.

Edit 3: Ezekiel_ Ezekiel_ has blessed this thread with his contagious enthusiasm for a good deal :)

Edit 4: feel free to throw gold my way with all the money you save 💪

Edit 5: deal now officially dead.

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Damn that's a hell of a price error lol, can I buy this for my US account ?

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Yes you can, my sister purchased it for her UK account :)

I'm not Swedish lol

I'm trying to fiddle with the options from the website and it keeps taking me to an address entry page after I login to paypal. Will try a few more things and see if it works for me.

Quasicat

Using Google translate, I’m getting a thing that says to switch my store to my region. (US). Oh well, thanks for the heads up.

anthony2690

Banned
rF9aKrJ.jpg

Worked for my sister who purchased it on her phone. (She just logged in) clicked English translate and checked out using her card.

Banjo64

cumsessed
I switched to Sweden on my Xbox and its throwing up an issue at checkout. I think they caught it.
Just use the link in the OP, translate the page to English using your phone (don’t click ‘change to UK region when prompted by MS as that localises the prices) and buy the item as you usually would.

Banjo64

cumsessed
If it does ask for a Swedish address just Google a McDonald’s and use that address. Deals has 1500 heat in an hour on Hotukdeals, pretty insane number.

Banjo64

cumsessed
Also this is for the full games with all DLC, not just the DLC.

On that basis, bought. I didn’t own the base game for 5, or the expansions for 4. 61p, can’t argue.

Last edited:

anthony2690

Banned
Also this is for the full games with all DLC, not just the DLC.

On that basis, bought. I didn’t own the base game for 5, or the expansions for 4. 61p, can’t argue.
Awesome news, purchased, just so I own the games digital and on disc :) (I'll never have to worry about them leaving game pass now & having to unseal my games on the shelf) :D

Last edited:
Thanks OP. I was able to purchase with my Dutch credit card for exactly .70 EUR. I used the link in OP and it purchased it directly on the Swedish page, no changes to my account required. Is there any chance they would take this back after we have purchased it?

anthony2690

Banned
Thanks OP. I was able to purchase with my Dutch credit card for exactly .70 EUR. I used the link in OP and it purchased it directly on the Swedish page, no changes to my account required. Is there any chance they would take this back after we have purchased it?
I've never seen them do it before with price mistakes in the past.

I can imagine they will get it fixed super fast and just take the hit, as majority of people will never see this.

Last edited:

Banjo64

cumsessed
Really you get digital versions of the games too? Might have to drop the 61p myself (as I own the games on disc)
Yes. The store lists every individual component. I have just checked my Xbox to double check and FH5 is now an owned game. This is the complete package.

It actually does, just checked it and the mcd's sweden address was added to my MS account.
Sorry! Can you delete the address?

Dommel

Worked for me, paid with a Belgium credit card and went through (filled in some bogus Swedish address, not even sure that's necessary).

Thanks for the tip!

Last edited:

AJUMP23

Worked for my, paid with belgium credit card and went through (filled in some bogus Swedish address, not even sure that's necessary).

Thanks for the tip!
Does it give you a code.

I will paypal you the money if you get me a code.

Top Bottom