• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 5 has gone GOLD

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
austin powers love GIF

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Cool, I liked the 3rd game (that was Australia, right?) but never played the 4th. The graphics on this look insane, I just wish I liked racing games better.

Lognor

Banned
I look at FH5 like FC6. I know exactly what I'm getting because I've played the previous games before...and I'm just fine with that.

Yeah, I'm really excited for FH5, but I finally started playing playing FH4 on and off for the past several months and have been loving it. But to your point, FH5 will be more of the same so I don't want to burn myself out. So I've been playing less and less of FH4 even though I really enjoy it.

freefornow

Cool, I liked the 3rd game (that was Australia, right?) but never played the 4th. The graphics on this look insane, I just wish I liked racing games better.
Yep, 3 was set in Australia and was my fave. 4 felt very "cluttered" to me.
Hoping Mexico feels more like 3.

Flintty

The Horizon series is something I'd have never bothered trying without GWG and Game Pass, and whilst I never got that far with achievements on the last one, I loved driving around a virtual UK. Looking forward to dipping in and getting my Sanchez on when this launches.

lem0n

One of the few games these days where I know exactly what I'm getting and know the quality will be top notch. Day one, baby

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
Does anyone know if they have more showcase events than previous ones? They are some of the most fun/spectacle driven races and I would love a lot more of them. Especially ones based around long time franchises like Halo.

SZips

God, YES! I've got the Premium Edition already through Steam.

That game is going to do nicely to eat up a good chunk of time before Battlefield 2042 later in the month.

Droxcy

Nice.

I find just cruising down to be relaxing time. Probably similar to the enjoyment people get from eurotruck simulator.

Love me some ETS/ATS just for that reason. Cruising around with a group of people is relaxing. With Forza & Asseto Corsea it's about going fast with others 🚀

I've put more hours in this franchise (3 and 4 especially) than I care to admit. I'm not gonna lie, I was initially slightly disappointed about Mexico as we've already been in the Americas before but not in Asia or Africa for example, but the location looks absolutely fantastic as always, and them revamping the progression a little bit sounds great. That track/mode editor looks quite brilliant, too. Straight into my veins please!

Tunned

Can't wait! The 3D sound and improved engine notes will make this game so much better.
I hope the map expansion actually expand the main map this time, and please no Lego.

Top Bottom