• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 5 is getting an Xbox Series X bundle, including the console, the game, all its expansions, and more.

Draugoth

Gold Member
Xbox_SeriesX_Forza_5_Bundle-07028bf12b7dd9aa9cd7.png

Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition includes Forza Horizon 5 plus the Premium Edition add-ons​

Forza Horizon 5: The latest entry in the open world racing series showcases powerful, all-new graphical features. Experience sweeping vistas and scan the distance to see the adventure that lies ahead. Encounter the smallest of details throughout the world, which is rendered with striking realism, down to the smallest details like the light that glows through each needle on a Cholla cactus. Our Mexican HDR sky captures illuminate the world to the point that you will feel as if you are right there. And thanks to Xbox Series X|S, ray tracing is utilized in ForzaVista to make the cars look even more true to real life.

Hot Wheels Expansion: Race 10 amazing new cars on the fastest, most extreme tracks ever devised. You can even design, build, and share your own Hot Wheels adventure! What’s not to love about that? You can blast off to the visually stunning, exhilarating Horizon Hot Wheels Park in the clouds above Mexico today.

VIP Pass: The VIP Pass features 3 exclusive Forza Edition cars, Crown Flair, Vanity Items, Emote and Car Horn, Player House, Double Credit race rewards, weekly bonus Super Wheelspins, and more to give your game a boost and make you stand out at the Horizon Festival.

Car Pass: Expand your garage with 42 new cars, including 8 Formula Drift Cars to get you started in style. Plus, you’ll receive a one-time grant of each car to your in-game garage.

Welcome Pack: 5 special pre-tuned cars, a Player House, a one-time grant to own any car from the game’s Autoshow, and 3 one-time grants for any Common or Rare clothing item.

Second Expansion: The next Forza Horizon 5 expansion will be included when it launches.

The Xbox Series X – Forza Horizon 5 bundle is available at Microsoft Store and participating retailers worldwide for $559 USD estimated retail price; actual prices may vary. For more details, visit xbox.com.

Would've thought before Christmas but then it could be good during the slow months. Series X units would've been selling no problem before Christmas.

Kacho

Gold Member
Why did this not exist for the holidays but that shitty Fortnite one did? Lol

I’m glad to see them doing traditional bundles again. Bundling three months of Game Pass just doesn’t have the same draw.

Was hoping it was going to be tied into a Forza Motorsports date when first heard about this bundle. IF Xbox would have had a show planned for first part of this month like the 10th seems they would have timed this announcement around that
I've been looking forward to Forza Motorsport 8 for awhile now but I'm not gonna lie, finding out Grid Legends is going to be native VR for Quest 2, and GT7 will be launching in VR day and date with PSVR2, the excitement was gone down somewhat. But yes, the sooner that game comes out the better.

Chukhopops

So they created a bundle in 2023 for a game that was released in 2021?

Will Smith Reaction GIF
Is it really surprising they would use a super popular, really good looking game to bundle with their high-end machine?

Plus it’s not like the game isn’t supported today especially with the second expansion likely to drop soon.

DaGwaphics

Probably another year or so before these "bundles" actually equal a good deal. At the moment you could save $5 and get the game from CDKeys and just grab the console separately. But, it still makes a nice complete gift for someone.

anthony2690

Banned
I love bundles now.

drive-by.gif

Anyway seems really strange to release a console bundle for Forza horizon 5 now, and not when it landed back in 2021.

You would think they would be prepping Starfield, Redfall or Forza reboot bundles instead, as they are going to be new releases?

DaGwaphics

^ I would expect they will have custom consoles for the Starfield bundle, just like with Halo. That probably doesn't get announced until pre-orders for the game open.

Beechos

Where the hell are all the limited edition looking consoles i think the halo one is the only one released so far. With the console drought coming to an end hopefully we'll see somr cool looking ones.

Elios83

I don't get the point, aren't those games already available on Gamepass at a cheap price? The console is a standard model so you're paying 60$ more to own those games but that's not exactly the message that MS has been pushing so far. It will be interesting to see the availability of Series X in the next few months and if this bundle will become the most widely available SKU at a higher price.

Last edited:

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
I don't get the point, aren't those games already available on Gamepass at a cheap price? The console is a standard model so you're paying 60$ more to own those games but that's not exactly the message that MS has been pushing so far. It will be interesting to see the availability of Series X in the next few months and if this bundle will become the most widely available SKU at a higher price.
You only get the base game with Gamepass so the only thing you gain here is the DLC

phil_t98

#SonyToo
drive-by.gif

Anyway seems really strange to release a console bundle for Forza horizon 5 now, and not when it landed back in 2021.

You would think they would be prepping Starfield, Redfall or Forza reboot bundles instead, as they are going to be new releases?

am sure those bundles will happen when the games released. Doesn't stop them putting out other bundles does it

anthony2690

Banned
am sure those bundles will happen when the games released. Doesn't stop them putting out other bundles does it
Yeah, you are right, we do have a little event coming soon apparently.

Wonder how soon it is, as we are a week in and they haven't revealed this month's game pass titles either.

So wonder if both will be saved for rumoured event.

Mowcno

Well... if you're buying an Xbox Series X you should be getting gamepass. In which case Forza Horizon 5 comes with that and the DLC will cost you $45. So if you are going to get gamepass then it's $15 less to just buy the Xbox at RRP and the DLC.

If for whatever reason you don't want gamepass then I guess it's ok.

Gamepass Subscribers - $545 for Series X + FH5 DLC
This Bundle - $560 for Series X + FH5 + FH5 DLC

Top Bottom