• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Motorsport is launching next Spring on Xbox and Xbox Game Pass (Xbox, PC, Cloud)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draugoth

Gold Member
FVEYCUsWQAAH-vh

Last edited:

Turk1993

GAFs #1 source for car graphic comparisons
In-game ray tracing is interesting
Yeah, i think it was all on pc and on console it will be extremely limited.
Will wait for comparison videos a bit of gameplay they have shown did not look much of a upgrade. But they said weather and TOD on all tracks which I think is a big thing.
what? are you serious the tracks alone looked generation better than previous games and other racing games. Everything is 3d and scanned with photogrammetry compared to 2d flat trees and low polygon low quality environments in other racing games outside FH. And dynamic tod and weather on all tracks is huge and taxing with this level of graphics.

Also the ray tracing looked incredible and high quality on all materials and a big big upgrade over Forza Horizons RT.

Snake29

RSI Employee of the Year
Eh as a GT Fan and someone who was obsessed with Forza 1/2 this didn’t really impress that much.

Well i think they should've shown more from the gameplay then the track, but afterall it's how cars feel and not how trees look in the distant while racing. Some tracks looks better then the others in GT7 but i'm not sure why people care a lot about some details in the distance you never notice while racing.

GT7 has some amazingly gorgeous tracks, with high detail.

Neo_game

Yeah, i think it was all on pc and on console it will be extremely limited.

what? are you serious the tracks alone looked generation better than previous games and other racing games. Everything is 3d and scanned with photogrammetry compared to 2d flat trees and low polygon low quality environments in other racing games outside FH. And dynamic tod and weather on all tracks is huge and taxing with this level of graphics.

Also the ray tracing looked incredible and high quality on all materials and a big big upgrade over Forza Horizons RT.

Gameplay was barely a min and that was that a big upgrade ? Then they switched to showing scenery and TOD, too little gameplay.

Turk1993

GAFs #1 source for car graphic comparisons
Would be a cool video if the guy wasn't like "look at the grass" or "look at the ground". Lol, is this really a car racing demostration?
Aside from that it looks cool. Project Cars franchise could learn alot with those games.
They are doing that in the monthly streams where they go in depth in different parts of the game like they did with Forza Horizon 5
The first one is about the trailer
"Tune into Forza Monthly this Thursday, June 16 on our official Twitch and YouTube channels when Forza Motorsport Creative Director Chris Esaki will dive into what you see in the trailer."

The best looking racing game by far.
This is next gen.
Looks like Xbox is the place to be for racing car game enthusiasts this gen.

I was hanging to see what the new Forzatech engine could do, and the fact it has that level of fidelity, which is higher than any racing game ever, and to have in game Ray Tracing is just insane. Is a generation ahead of anything else released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom