• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free/cheap Food Week: July 8, July 11-19 (US) - Chick-fil-A, Krispy Kreme, IHOP, 7-11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairhome

I know a few of these already have threads, but here's a compilation of the deals.
yes, we know a lot of this stuff is bad for us. Everything in moderation
http://www.dailypress.com/features/...es-ihop-krispy-kreme-20140707,0,4441705.story
dailypress said:
]The week after the Fourth of July is full of free food, including Chick-fil-A and 7-Eleven Slurpees. IHOP and Krispy Kreme are offering heavily discounted treats, too.

IHOP is first on the calendar, offering a shortstack of pancakes for 56 cents on Tuesday, July 8 in celebration of the company's 56th anniversary.

The discount will be available to customers from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Tuesday.

But Friday, July 11 is the day for free food lovers.

Friday is the popular Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-A restaurants. Customers who wear a cow costume can get a free breakfast, lunch or dinner meal. Kids who are dressed as cows, will get a free kids' meal.

Customers who are partially dressed as cows can get a free entree. You can download and print out a cow costume at http://chick-fil-a.com/Cows/Appreciation-Day.

Follow up your free Chick-fil-A meal with a free Slurpee at 7-Eleven. From 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., customers can get a free small Slurpee drink in celebration of Free Slurpee Day (which always falls on July 11). Customers who get the new 7-Eleven mobile app or text the word FREE to 711711 will get daily free offers for an additional eight days.

Other free offers include a free Big Gulp drink on Saturday, July 12, free M&Ms on Sunday, July 13, free cookies on Monday, July 14 and free Twinkies on Tuesday, July 14, among other freebies through Saturday, July 19.

You can find a complete list of the free offers at http://7-eleven.com/7-Eleven-Day.

If that isn't enough sugar for you, check out the Krispy Kreme deal on Friday, July 11. Krispy Kreme will offer customers who buy one dozen glazed doughnuts a second dozen for 77 cents in celebration of the chain's 77th birthday.

Summary:
July 8 - IHOP $0.56 pancakes from 7am to 7pm
July 11 - Chick-fil-a: Free meal if you dress up as a cow
July 11 - Krispy Kreme: Buy a dozen, get a second dozen for $0.77

7-11:
GET A FREE SMALL SLURPEE® DRINK ON FRIDAY 7/11/14 FROM 11 A.M.–7 P.M.

7-11 Freebie schedule
July 12 - FREE* BIG GULP® DRINK
July 13 - FREE* M&M's®BRAND BIRTHDAY CAKE CHOCOLATE CANDIES
July 14 - FREE* GRANDMA'S® COOKIES1.08 OZ. — 3.025 OZ., ANY VARIETY/FLAVOR
July 15 - FREE* HOSTESS® TWINKIES® TUESDAY
July 16 - FREE* TWIX® OR SNICKERS® ICE CREAM BAR
July 17 - FREE* QUAKER® CHEWY® YOGURT SNACKBAR
July 18 - FREE* PILLSBURY® COOKIES
July 19 - FREE* SMALL SLURPEE® DRINK
*At participating locations, while supplies last

slit

Krispy Kreme have all but dried up around my neck of the woods. Ironically most turned into Chick-fil-a's

linkboy

And I get to miss out on all the (not healthy) goodness due to my deployment.

di6eagReT.png

zma1013

So yeah, I'm not stooping down to the level of dressing like a cow to eat chiken. I'll be at 7-11 you suckers.

zma1013

I wonder what they'd do if you went in there with a real hollowed out cow head on as a helmet and real cow skin used as clothing.

I'm pretty sure anything counts at CFA. You could just have a bell around your neck and nothing else cow-related and it would suffice.

not that you should go there anyway, though

Chairhome

Wait, you have to wear a full on cowsuit to get the meal free? Dangit.

I'd do that but the cowsuit would probably be more expensive than the meal...

I love Chick-fil-A, but it is not worth dressing up as a cow. Ah well.

On the link in the quoted part in the OP, it has a pdf with a print out for ears, a nose, a tail, spots and an eat more chicken sign. This would probably qualify as "full suit". They say partial costume is like, spotted headgear or accessory.

On the link in the quoted part in the OP, it has a pdf with a print out for ears, a nose, a tail, spots and an eat more chicken sign. This would probably qualify as "full suit". They say partial costume is like, spotted headgear or accessory.

gonna bring my niece's baby doll that DOES have a cow outfit. hope that counts lol.

Fireblend

Banned
Full-body cow suit?

my-fetish.gif

It's not, but I thought it'd be a great opportunity to use the gif. Plus something tells me I don't want to look at the usual Chick-fil-a customer in any sort of suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom