• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free Club Nintendo points! (Japan)

sasimirobot

I recently moved apartments and found some Club Nintendo points ( I threw away about 1/2 dozen before that, but I still have 4) and would like to hook up the guys in Japan if they want them.

Here is the deal, Im thinking of a number between 1-100. Closest guess wins, you get 1 guess. I will PM the winner with the ticket numbers.

Good luck!

I'm feeling flaithiulach, so...

Club Nintendo: BTAJ 1140 8901 5661

Play-Asia $5 Coupon (Valid till 28th July 2005): XS-JPN-ZGJ

Please use these on non-shitty purchases/freebies

joshschw

I also have some. Useless to me so they may as well get a new home:

ADVJ 08I1 WMFV ZRI0
AGRJ CR57 387B YK1K
G2SJ 1902 2984 1033 (I may have given this one away before, not sure)

enjoy :)

tetsuoxb

joshschw said:
I also have some. Useless to me so they may as well get a new home:

ADVJ 08I1 WMFV ZRI0
AGRJ CR57 387B YK1K
G2SJ 1902 2984 1033 (I may have given this one away before, not sure)

enjoy :)

All three worked. I am only 1 or 2 codes away from 500 points and a new controller.

THANKS.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
I gave all my J codes away already :/

I could use some EU codes though (not that they currently have anything good for trade, damn the Japanese for getting all the cool stuff). PM pretty please :)

Aurora

Tempy said:
I gave all my J codes away already :/

I could use some EU codes though (not that they currently have anything good for trade, damn the Japanese for getting all the cool stuff). PM pretty please :)

Currently? They never have anything good up on the Stars Catalogue.
I registered on the very first day it opened and I haven't been able to buy anything worthwhile. I have 9000 stars just sitting there..... orz

boutrosinit

Street Fighter IV World Champion
Aurora said:

Currently? They never have anything good up on the Stars Catalogue.
I registered on the very first day it opened and I haven't been able to buy anything worthwhile. I have 9000 stars just sitting there..... orz

Ditto. What makes it worse, is that when I do see anything good - like games or controllers - they're on the list as 'out of stock'. What shite. They've not even had anything worthy out of stock for a few months.

Nintendo Europe really is crap.

Unagi

After a recent DS game importing spree i have a few codes i will never use.

AD3J FMDS 43Y3 03A2
ATKJ BQ18 MDQZ 83AP
AMTJ 3GRN QS9R GUVU
ATIJ AJ79 UXQX JBVW

tetsuoxb

Thank you sir! I am finally over 500 points and can get a free controller when the restock hits!

Thanks to all those that donated codes in this thread - to me and to others.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
I just got Yawaraka Atama Juku DS. First come first serve:

AYAJ 1RTD S128 9R8C

If you've used it, please reply that you did. Have fun.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Barely played it, but looks like 15 mini games with 3 difficulty levels each. You can earn bronze, silver, gold medals depending on how well you did.

Mini games are timed and range from guessing the silhouette of an object, counting the number of blocks, memory excercises, etc. *Simple* stuff, but not always *easy*, unless you're autistic or something and can memorize very well or can count many blocks quickly at a glance.

Import-friendly except for the word-games, which are doable with some knowledge of Japanese, but I'm obviously not good enough to earn a Gold medal on them.

Stylus is merely used for selecting. No fancy stylus hijinks or microphone usage. There is some wifi mode but I haven't used it yet and have no idea what it actually does. Maybe it sends out a demo?

Kinda wished it had more mini games, despite being a budget title. On a slightly different note I wouldn't mind a collection of puzzle games such as crosswords, wordseekers, logic puzzles, or hell, Mario Picross on the DS would work very well!

If you have money to burn you might want to take a look at this, otherwise spend your money on the meatier stuff like Kirby CC, Meteos, Advance Wars, Mario Kart etc etc first.

Top Bottom