• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free mobile games recommendations

Ionian

Bit of an odd one this, I've never posted this side before.

Basically I'm stuck in hospital and slowly going out of mind as no one seems to know what's going on (Covid-related). There's only so much forums I can read.

For someone who hasn't gamed by phone in years and left my bank card at home (can't leave to get it or they'll discharge me and I'll have to start over again).

Does anyone know of any decent free time killers? I'm pretty open to most but like strategy fighting, plaformers especially. My phone is a huwaii but can't see a model number, think the sticker rubbed off.

Very vague I know so maybe something lightweight.? Again apologies for vagueness

Stitch

Gold Member
Pocket City
Bonbon Cakery
Hill Climb Racing 2
Fallout Shelter
Crossy Road
Pac-Man 256
Doofus Drop
Toy Blast
Zombie Tsunami
Bacon - The Game

Alto’s Adventure.
Kingdom Rush.

Doesn’t google play let you sort by free and most popular? That’s a good way to start.

Last edited:

GeekyDad

Triple Town.

TT_HowToPlay_10_Introduction.jpg

Though it will haunt your thoughts. So, fair warning.

Card Thief - tactical stealth game played with a deck of cards, brilliant design
Eternium - best mobile Diablo clone
Underhand - strategy card game where you lead a cult and try to summon ancient gods

Agent X

I was also recently hospitalized, and my go-to "quick fix" mobile games were Solitaire by MobilityWare, Alto's Adventure, and Pac-Man 256.

RaZoR No1

Not a strategy game, but try Honkai Impact 3rd, if you like action games like DMC or Bayonetta.
Should be easier on the phone than Jenshin Impact

zeomax

Genshin Impact
Bullet Hell Monday
Hearthstone (the Battlegrounds mode is awesome)

Last edited:

bad guy

as bad as Danny Zuko in gym knickers
Hoplite
Pako Forever

If you can install apk-files on your phone you can try some of my games. I recommend Flex Armstrong, Reflector Sector and Smash Sector. The games/toys that work on Android have a little Android symbol. And the browser stuff doesn't even need an install.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Some turn based games on emulator, like:
Advance Wars
Fire Emblem
Any JRPG
Pokemon

Also shit posting. Or watching shit on YouTube like documentaries or tutorials on shit you might be interested about. The later might give you something to look forward to once you are healthy again.

Keep strong mate.

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
I hope you get well soon! I can recommend Sky: Children of the light(Journey sequel), Hair Challenge, Bottle Flip, High Heels, Geometry Dash, Bbtan. Some of them more suitable for girls but i became a fan while helping my daughter:)

Pallas

As someone mentioned already, Genshin Impact. It’s pretty much a BoTW clone with anime aesthetics and multiple characters to use, also has a gacha mechanic.

If you don’t mind playing a free to play JRPG with a decent story, I suggest Romancing the Saga: Re-Universs

and if you’re really bored and just lonely, there’s Replika which is like a AI friend you can talk with. They learn from you and what not.

Magic the gathering arena

I’ve sunk 8 hours straight into it at times without even realizing it

If you don’t know how to play magic, the tutorial will teach you

best mobile game by a long shot IMO

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Welcome to ripoff mobile games that cause mental suffering. Enjoy.

In this video I play multiple great and cool and fun games... but they are ripoffs and on a phone. What a great time. Did your favorite game make the ripoff list?

TIME STAMPS:

0:00 Prepare your brain...

0:55 Welcome

1:47 Rocket Car of Soccer League

3:00 League of Rocket Turbo Best Car Soccer

3:48 Counter of the Strikes

4:11 Rust (literally just Rust lmao)

5:51 Rust Gangster Quest

6:30 Amazing Spider Rope Hero

8:30 Mastercraft Survival

9:20 Mental Degredation (IQ Subtracting)

9:50 Minecraft Bedwars

10:08 Arma

10:32 GRAND THEFT AUTO 6 (GTA 6) (BEST GAME LOL)

11:48 dO WE SUE THESE GAMES AND DESTROY THEM FOR THEIR RIPOFFNESS?

12:21 Bigfoot.... lives?

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
I would recommend Kingdom: Two Crowns.

If you want to learn something you could try Duolingo or Mimo.

If you have an internet connection, Clash Royale is pretty fun pvp deck building tower defense game.

Also if you also have Gamepass there are a few games with touch controls like Sable.

Hope you get well soon and get out of there!

I only play one mobile game at any time.

Fallout Shelter was fun while I played it.

Fire Emblem Heroes has a ton of shit to do and I've been playing it since it released.

yurinka

The best mobile game ever is Leap Day:

Controls: tap the screen to jump.

Every day they add a new stage.

Last edited:
Top Bottom