• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free Steam copy of Sequence ($4.99) for every single member of GAF [Last chance!]

Loam

I too would like one if it's still doable.

EDIT: Actually Feep keep your key. Just saw that the game is currently on sale for the Steam holiday promotion and I would rather pay a little and support you than get it for free.

DOUBLE EDIT: Oh dear god the trailers are fantastic, well done.

IAmMonodi

Finally got to play it. I like how we actually share the same feeling of estrangement from the protagonist as we are spontaneously introduced to this challenge.

Cynar

already had it for myself from here and liked it, just wanted to say I bought two copies today and gave it to friends so they could experience it. Great indy game.

Feep

Banned
All caught up.

I do apologize to everyone, but I'm going to be out of commission for till about 8:00 PST tonight. I'm having a minor medical procedure and I'm gonna be pretty out of it till then.

But the winter achievements don't expire till the end of the Winter Sale, so just sit tight, and I'll get to ya, I promise. = D

Corto

All caught up.

I do apologize to everyone, but I'm going to be out of commission for till about 8:00 PST tonight. I'm having a minor medical procedure and I'm gonna be pretty out of it till then.

But the winter achievements don't expire till the end of the Winter Sale, so just sit tight, and I'll get to ya, I promise. = D

You're already spending those big bucks on a nose job hey? ;)

Here's hoping that everything goes well with you... Cheers.

Top Bottom