• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FS: Gigabyte AORUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Elite RGB $250 + Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought this from MicroCenter in St. Louis MO in October 2021. Stopped using it in December of last year because I upgraded to a 3080.

No feedback but I've been on NeoGAF for a long time and have bought and sold many things on lots of gaming forums - Sega-16, Racketboy, System11, DigitPress, etc etc etc. I'm starting to go through all my stuff so I expect to post many more gaming things on NeoGAF in the immediate future.

The box has some scuffs but everything's there, even the little rubber plugs for the sockets and the AORUS badge.

Never had any problems with this card, just had a deal for the 3080 drop into my lap and couldn't say no. It's never been overclocked / monkeyed around with / pushed very hard. Basically was a Titanfall 2 GPU, and I only play once or twice a week.

I'll calculate the shipping for the buyer but my guess is that it'll cost around $15 to ship via USPS with tracking and insurance.

Continental US only. Venmo/PayPal

w8A5M7A.jpg

Lm0gBlk.jpg
d51dRtZ.jpg
l3m6nVX.jpg
bfoN2Uf.jpg
0fSGJ28.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom