• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fuga Melodies of Steel 2 announced

STARSBarry

Gold Member
Well it seems something unexpected has happened

A sequel to a game I would personally well recommend but no one seems to have played just got announced.

Despite the original release not covering its development costs, it seems the passion project within the Little Tail Bronx series is getting a sequel.

Other titles included in the series are Tail Concerto on the PSX and Solatorobo on the DS, so this is good news for fans of the niche series. Sometimes Art > Profits and its nice to see.

If your interested check the original out too.

Last edited:

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Feels like the first one just came out. Been waiting on a sale to try it since I'm not confident, but am curious in it.

Jennings

Despite the original release not covering its development costs, it seems the passion project within the Little Tail Bronx series is getting a sequel.

Considering how poorly the first one did, I am surprised by this announcement. Passion project, or not.

"It’s a very small portion of the gaming industry that works that way, and some of these people are my favourite people in the world to fight with – they’re the most beautiful and pure, brilliant people. They’re also some of the biggest fucking idiots." -former EA CEO Ricitello

STARSBarry

Gold Member
Free shit/items for completing the first games with a full crew

Perfect time for people to go through the original on gamepass and then right onto the sequel. This is the sort of title I enjoy seeing on gamepass as it will result in people actually playing it.

It appears the original game has received a major update with quality of life improvements just in time for the sequels release.

Last edited:
Top Bottom