• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Full NCAA 2005 game video IGN Insider!

As a hardcore football gaming nerd, after watching this yesterday, I can't help but want two people competent at playing the game to record another whole game, so I could actually learn what improvements were made. Instead I see blitzes out of the 4-3 against 4 WR sets, bad offensive playcalling, and basic lack of strategy.

Sounds boring, but its hard to get a grasp of how the defense plays when you have blown user controlled coverages.

A few things I did notice is that the Xbox version they played is terribly slow. I know I read at E3 that the Xbox version was slower, but I hope that doesn't come into play with the PS2 version. The back was walking in quicksand before he got to the hole.

Another thing I saw was perfect 30 yard spirals while on the run. Same as games past.

Lastly, from what I saw, it looks like it plays the same. Nearly all the same animations, commentary, etc. I know the crowd is their main feature this year, but I was hoping to see some more gameplay adjustments.

STILL BUYING IT ON DAY 1! It's a sickness.

Top Bottom