• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[FULL SPOILERS] Dune 2021 impressions

Xisiqomelir

Main thread is over here!

Last chance!

SPOILERS

+
  • Pacing is much more coherent than 1984, the scene-to-scene transitions don't feel jarring at all
  • Absolutely zero irritating Hollywood quips and one-liners. This movie is decidedly anti-MCU in feel (I approve of this wholeheartedly)
  • Real flapping 'thopters!
  • Nice chunk of Leto 1
  • Stilgar spits on the table!
  • I really like Paul's actor
  • Bautista isn't given a lot of time but his Rabban is pretty good too

- (Mostly will be my fanwank)
  • No Guild Nav
  • No Feyd-Rautha
  • No Shaddam IV
  • Waaaaay too many spicedreams
  • The set designs feel really bleak and anti-ornate. I loved every room and stage in 1984
  • Kynes is female for no reason I can discern
  • Barely covers half the first book, but takes like 3 hours to do it
  • Don't like the shield effect

Overall 7/10 did not hate. Mini-series still my preferred adaptation thus far

Melon Husk

They fucked up the pacing, I knew it. Villenneuve was probably greenlit for only two parts instead of a trilogy, and he did the best he could.

There was a point in the movie where it should have ended. It would have felt natural.

Instead, they kept going.

7/10 agreed.
Yes, my point is that Part One better blow the audience's socks off. I suppose they will end Part One on a dark note somewhere after
the tooth.
and it will be self-contained story in some sense, but incomplete. Star Wars didn't have this problem because Lucas remixed and lifted content from here and there. Dune Part Two should be Empire Strikes Back and ROTJ combined, essentially.
It did not end there.

I dunno, Dune itself is a trilogy divided into three books. That's the format I read it in.
"Dune" (where this movie should have ended, Paul and Jessica in the tent), "Dune book two: Muad'Dib" (this movie ends right in the middle of it, page 129 of 246 for a copy I have in hand), and "Dune book three: The Prophet".

Why is it problematic to veer into "Muad'Dib" in the film? It takes away from the backstory. This film is long, yet the first third of this film was robbed in favor of stretching the final third.

The moment they land on Dune to the moment Paul & Jessica land the thopter (the first time) were most impressive. Worm sign evacuation was the highlight.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alx
They fucked up the pacing, I knew it. Villenneuve was probably greenlit for only two parts instead of a trilogy, and he did the best he could.

Apparently they have yet to greenlight the second part based the movie's performance on their streaming platform.
Instead of finishing the story, they greenlit a spinoff series about the Bene Gesserit. I don't get it.

I want to see a frikkin' Navigator perform an interstellar jump which was strangely absent in the movie and I want to see more of House Harkonnen.
I'll be so pissed, if I don't get to see Villeneuve's second part.

Ulysses 31

+
  • Pacing is much more coherent than 1984, the scene-to-scene transitions don't feel jarring at all
  • Absolutely zero irritating Hollywood quips and one-liners. This movie is decidedly anti-MCU in feel (I approve of this wholeheartedly)
  • Real flapping 'thopters!
  • Nice chunk of Leto 1
  • Stilgar spits on the table!
  • I really like Paul's actor
  • Bautista isn't given a lot of time but his Rabban is pretty good too

- (Mostly will be my fanwank)
  • No Guild Nav
  • No Feyd-Rautha
  • No Shaddam IV
  • Waaaaay too many spicedreams
  • The set designs feel really bleak and anti-ornate. I loved every room and stage in 1984
  • Kynes is female for no reason I can discern
  • Don't like the shield effect

Overall 7/10 did not hate. Mini-series still my preferred adaptation thus far
What about the music? I heard in a review it was a bit overbearing at times making scenes a bit pretentious.

The series was greenlit before COVID. And it's based on Brian Herbert's dogshit prequels.
I get it, but what I don't understand is how you can greenlight a clearly inferior spinoff while hanging the main story out to dry.
Hard sci-fi is a niche enough genre as is, do they really think people want to watch a series about fanatic space nuns?

Melon Husk

Apparently they have yet to greenlight the second part based the movie's performance on their streaming platform.
I don't have proof, but I must call BS on that one. That's what has been said in public. There are three books. I have a sneaking suspicion some suit just opened the second book midway and pointed: "There, split it into two right there!". As for the "performance based greenlight", I think it's a negotiation tactic so that they can adjust the budget at will.
What about the music? I heard in a review it was a bit overbearing at times making scenes a bit pretentious.
It's not as bad as the recent Nolan films, but I agree with that statement. I could list a hundred nitpics related to artistic choices like the soundtrack, set dressing, and editing, but the dramatic structure is more important. Just to spell it out why the first book works as a tragedy with the traditional dramatic structure:

2jdTBPn.png

What the movie does instead is it repeats this structure three times: once on Caladan and twice on Dune (pre-Leto and post-Leto). My problem is that there isn't enough time to do this thing three times. A whole medium sized pie beats three slices from a slightly larger pie.

McCheese

For sure, there is one scene towards the end when two people are sort of having a duel and it's supposed to be this tense showdown moment, but the soundtrack has some fucking woman screeching what sounds like the Lion King circle of life intro, NANTS INGONYAMA BAGIHI BANA!!!! Then the opponent starts doing a war cry but you can't even hear his war cry because this woman is still going NANTS INGONYAMA BAGIHI BANA!!!! on the soundtrack

It suffers from the Tennet issue where the music is just too damn loud and overpowering a lot of the time, in a way that you notice it and thinks "damn, this music is going for it right now" rather than it sitting in the background and complimenting the film.

Last edited:

ManaByte

I don't have proof, but I must call BS on that one. That's what has been said in public. There are three books. I have a sneaking suspicion some suit just opened the second book midway and pointed: "There, split it into two right there!". As for the "performance based greenlight", I think it's a negotiation tactic so that they can adjust the budget at will.

In the US Dune is one book, and that's the version they based the movie on and it stops about at the halfway point of that book.

Cyberpunkd

Gold Member
I get it, but what I don't understand is how you can greenlight a clearly inferior spinoff while hanging the main story out to dry.
Hard sci-fi is a niche enough genre as is, do they really think people want to watch a series about fanatic space nuns?
You can be sure the ‘fanatic space nun’ will be diluted so nothing remains. Bene Gesserit fits way better for a PG-13 crowd nowadays, you can even make a case it’s modern with exposition given to women.

Whereas in Frank Herbert’s books until you get to Book 5 Bene Gesserit are portrayed very negatively as scheming sect that wants to control humanity’s future. Paul hates them and Leto II destroys them by cutting their influence and making them dependant on his controlled spice deliveries.

Then on the other hand they gave Miles Teg to the Known Universe…

Xisiqomelir

Lol after all the big talks i was expecting something more than a 7\10...
Well like Mana said in the other thread, this is based off a 55 year old novel which influenced all of sci-fi, and it's been adapted more than once before.

Overall it's not bad and I hope they get to do another one.

Yeah...I was going to blame my theatre's AV for this but....there is a lot of:

and

which I guess makes sense since it's a Zimmer OST

Last edited:

GymWolf

Gold Member
Well like Mana said in the other thread, this is based off a 55 year old novel which influenced all of sci-fi, and it's been adapted more than once before.

Overall it's not bad and I hope they get to do another one.
Isn't the second part 100% sure at this point?!

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
I'm keeping my expectations in check. I love the book and I have a great fondness for the mini-series. It seems that impressions of this movie are mostly positive with some calling it a masterpiece.

sobaka770

Banned
I read the book and so to me it was more of a 7.5 or 8 experience. I would say that this movie actually needs to be even longer - if Jason Momoa says there's a 4-hour cut - I really want to see it.

The book is very tough to adapt, the movie is therefore slow and needs time to set up a lot of convoluted relationships, groups and jargon that is used in the universe. The issues in adapting Dune in my mind are first-of-all very sparse prose - big events happen in a single off-hand comment in the book, relationships are barely established in favour of sheer epicness and worldbuilding, plot spans years and time gaps are abound. The movie cannot just skip over major events or not establish characters and their relationships. And let's not get started on Paul's visions and the way the whole prescience needs to be explained and implemented into the plot. So this was by no means an easy task and I understand some choices that were made.

So I'm totally OK with the fact that this whole movie is a big elaborate setup - it takes the first part of the book (before the 2-year jump) which is a reasonable amount of material. and from there it slowly introduces different parts of the universe one by one from Great Houses to Bene Gesserit to Fremen etc. while progressing the storyline.

What I liked is the slow pace, gorgeous visuals and mostly well-adapted material. The movie explained difficult concepts well and the screen time really gave space to tackle one thing at a time. The events are exposed in a more linear fashion than in the book which makes it so much easier to follow. Dennis visual style evokes a sense of awe and is very different from action-packed Marvel comedies. This is a movie proud of itself and the medium and worth the price of going to IMAX just based on that.

Where this movie is severely lacking is in building up character relations and this is where I feel like this movie could use even more time to make sure there is emotion and there are emotional stakes. There's not a lot of emotional core in the movie and while it's similar to the dry exposition of the book, in the movie it's ever more important to have characters who are relatable and understandable. Some characters in this really fall to the side: Gurney doesn't get to play the baliset, we don't get to see Duke Leto rule Arrakis much, Harkonnens don't get enough exposure as individuals.

Easily the worst part of the adaptation - Doctor Yueh, the traitor, is simply wasted. In fact the whole treason subplot and importance of it is cut from the movie and I think it's such a wasted opportunity to create tension and tell more about the characters in an organic way that was shoved aside to save screen time. Mutual suspicion is a major part of the book and would've done wonders to make the whole first part more relatable instead of brutal info-dump. We only get to see the treason as it happens - so it really has no major impact or serves as a big revelation. The way it's done feels like this was just part of the events that needed to be shown and wasn't used creatively at all.

Overall it's that lack of emotion that really bothered me from time to time. Even though I knew the plot there was a dryness to the fall of House of Atreides and I was hoping to feel a little bit more in these pivotal scenes. I'd argue that Dennis is not a very emotion-oriented film maker and all his movies have a certain coolness in them. It worked well in Blade runner universe full of robots imitating humans, it felt odd in the Arrival and it feels odd here as well. Everyone acts so right and straight that everyone is basically a Mentat (the movie doesn't talk about Mentats at all and you can't tell that someone is a Mentat from their dialogue at all which is just a bizarre choice).

Outside of that, the movie is doing a lot of things right or at least to the limit of what's possible. Clearly this is a huge endeavour and a lot of effort was put into making this work with a lot of love. Part 2 should be a no-brainer and I'm very much looking forward to it.

Out of Dennis Villeneuve's movies that I saw I'd say Prisoners and Blade Runner 2049 are slightly better overall and Arrival is worse than this. That being said all of them are excellent so we're talking peanuts here. The two friends I went with didn't read the book and enjoyed it a lot.

sobaka770

Banned
How does it stack up to the Lynch and SciFi versions? Outside of the visuals, is there something this version does better than those in your opinion?
Haven't seen the show and I definitely need to rewatch the Lynch movie but I mean that was a mess, the whole book in 2 hours from what I remember it was very rough. This is an excellently shot, directed and acted experience of a movie.

It's not perfect but as a theatrical experience it's close to Interstellar or the aforementioned Blade Runner 2049 which to me is still astounding.

Melon Husk

Where this movie is severely lacking is in building up character relations and this is where I feel like this movie could use even more time to make sure there is emotion and there are emotional stakes. There's not a lot of emotional core in the movie and while it's similar to the dry exposition of the book, in the movie it's ever more important to have characters who are relatable and understandable. Some characters in this really fall to the side: Gurney doesn't get to play the baliset, we don't get to see Duke Leto rule Arrakis much, Harkonnens don't get enough exposure as individuals.

Easily the worst part of the adaptation - Doctor Yueh, the traitor, is simply wasted. In fact the whole treason subplot and importance of it is cut from the movie and I think it's such a wasted opportunity to create tension and tell more about the characters in an organic way that was shoved aside to save screen time. Mutual suspicion is a major part of the book and would've done wonders to make the whole first part more relatable instead of brutal info-dump. We only get to see the treason as it happens - so it really has no major impact or serves as a big revelation. The way it's done feels like this was just part of the events that needed to be shown and wasn't used creatively at all.

Overall it's that lack of emotion that really bothered me from time to time. Even though I knew the plot there was a dryness to the fall of House of Atreides and I was hoping to feel a little bit more in these pivotal scenes. I'd argue that Dennis is not a very emotion-oriented film maker and all his movies have a certain coolness in them. It worked well in Blade runner universe full of robots imitating humans, it felt odd in the Arrival and it feels odd here as well. Everyone acts so right and straight that everyone is basically a Mentat (the movie doesn't talk about Mentats at all and you can't tell that someone is a Mentat from their dialogue at all which is just a bizarre choice).
You've put into words what I left unsaid. Wholeheartedly agreed.

Those minutes wasted in Chani flash-forwards for zero pay-off could have been spent better.

SkylineRKR

I think Dune was a fantastic film but the movie being only like 2 and a half hours means there is little build up. This would've worked better as a series that establishes all houses GoT style as we see very little of Harkonnen for example. Another issue is that Dune doesn't end. Its a prologue movie sure, but a film like Fellowship sort of ends since the fellowship disbands. It ends that plotline and sets up the next one. Dune is a full sequel setup with absolutely nothing resolved in the first movie and a sequel isn't certain.

But what we got, I liked it. The shots were great, slowly paced. Really there to take in the scenery and machinery. It doesn't cut you all over the place with a shot of a heli and the next shot being in the air already. No, in this flick we see how those things work and get off the ground. Such things.

FunkMiller

Gold Member
This was a 6 or 7 out of ten at most.

Hilarious how similar it is to the Lynch movie. There were changes he could have made that follow the book more, but he chose not to make them.

Villeneuve is a bit emperor’s new clothes to me. Fabulous visuals. Not great on storytelling or character.

MrFunSocks

Banned
Watched it the other night and came away very disappointed in that it just............ended..........without any real ending or anything. As someone above said, at least the LOTR movies actually had individual endings that felt like endings in themselves, whereas this just feels like half a movie. Just read that a sequel hasn't even been greenlit, so that means any sequel would be probably 3+ years away at least which is unforgivable for a movie that ends the way this one does.

I was expecting much more based on all the hype and talk of it being an "epic". If a sequel never gets made this movie will go down as the how not to end a 1 of 2 (or 3) movie series.

The houses being enemies and the ambush etc is all kinda just brushed over and assumed you know the details. I haven't read the book or seen any other adaptations, so it all seemed really rushed. Also they have this insane space bending thing and have interstellar travel but still just fight with swords, yet have shields that only block fast things? Just doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
yeah its a shame he didnt get part 2 filmed with this as im pretty sure they are not gonna greenlight part 2 as this movie has a very limited audience
i dont know why they say Blade Runner 2049 was a disaster....it was actually a pretty good movie

Maybe the director is just cursed with making great movies that underperform

SJRB

Gold Member
I saw it in theatres in 3D more than a week ago and I'm still kinda buzzing over it. It was such a great movie to see on the big screen.

Man the visuals and soundtrack are some next level stuff. Incredible.

FunkMiller

Gold Member
yeah its a shame he didnt get part 2 filmed with this as im pretty sure they are not gonna greenlight part 2 as this movie has a very limited audience
i dont know why they say Blade Runner 2049 was a disaster....it was actually a pretty good movie

Maybe the director is just cursed with making great movies that underperform

2049 needed a much tighter edit. Yes, it’s lovely to have all that glorious cinematography wafting about the place, but Villeneuve needs a lesson in pacing.

Alx

It was ok-ish, with an ending that could have kept the last part for ep II. It did feel like "I've already watched that", and make me want to watch the Lynch movie again (which I haven't seen since the 80s). Also made me re-read the Metabaron comics.

question regarding the big sneak attack battle (I had not read the book so don't know some of these detail stuff). we saw some of those driller bomb things hitting the shielded ships, so those I get. but a friend of mine said the splitter missiles also hit the shielded ships and worked just as well. so normal missiles work too? and what about the lasers the Fremen uses at the start of the movie and also used by the Harkonnen ships? would those work on shields? and if so how come there's isn't more use of them? and also the needle gun thing, how come they don't just make a bunch of those and give to all the soliders if it's somewhat useful even against shields? as we seen from Duke Leto and Duncan's encounters with them.

overall I LOVE the movie and might go for an IMAX rewatch (I watched it on the Dolby Cinema one).

Last edited:

RAÏSanÏa

The opening with Chani rather than Lynch's Irulan was a good start. Centered and seeded the conversation around Dune and the concubine.
Paul and the Atreides had their Piscean nature brought out and well explored. Even the makeup to bring out fish eyes on their faces was cool. Almost a call to Dagon.
Piter barely made an impression in the film. Biggest disappointment from first viewing.

Soundtrack was finely done. In a good way it felt so natural and flowing it was like I had heard it in the scenes before and gave nostalgia like from a vision coming real. Maybe part of an intentional effect or a projection on my own part. Doesn't matter though, it worked for me.

Expected less a Space Nuns look and more Space Monks, that was a letdown. Way the Voice was portrayed was good.

Film provided that surreal, developing superconsciousness vibe. Will watch again.

Razvedka

Banned
From the other Dune thread, modified it a bit after my second watch:

I really loved this movie but I was also disappointed at the same time. It isn't just a matter of 'they cut stuff from the book'- that's inevitable and I appreciate it's also only "part 1". What really gets me is that for as beautiful and atmospheric as it is, the movie doesn't really feel like it was 2.5hrs of plot. Impressive run length but very sparse on the details, which tbh is the entirety of what was good about the book as Herbert seemed deathly afraid of ever writing an action scene. His strengths were world building & exposition, albeit some of his decisions with his writing were questionable (e.g. revealing the Baron's evil plot chapter 2 in its entirety to the reader. I think that the Dune movie handled this way better).

Gripes:
1. Explanation as to why melee combat is so prevalent, and why las weapons are not used in favor highly specialized projectile weapons or occasionally missiles/atomics. Also, atomics being outlawed. If you watch the movie, you will note that the Harkonnen *do* use las weapons with their ships. Those blue beams of light. To me this was a big 'wtf' moment, because the entire armada was flirting with instant thermonuclear death by doing so. This is the reason why you see so much melee combat, but as you note there are still missiles and the occasional laser (SUICIDALLY) being shot by the Harkonnen. All they had to do was spend 20 seconds explaining shield tech and las weapons and there would be less confusion.

2. The word 'mentat' is both never used, nor the functional roles of Piter de Vries and Thufir elaborated upon. There's a brief scene with Thufir doing an instant calculation in his head during the beginning, but that's it.

3. No character building outside of Paul and Jessica, in fact everyone else is hardly even there. Piter & the Baron being perhaps the best examples, but again I appreciate this is only 'part 1'. I'm sure the sequel will focus more heavily on the bad guys.

4. Sarduakar worfing. They are made out to be extremely menacing, and are awesome, but spend most of their screen time getting dunked on. This is fine considering who is doing the ass kicking, but I'd have liked more scenes showing them as unstoppable killing machines to really illustrate 'no seriously, don't screw with them'.

5. While I really loved the scene of Piter going to Selusa Secundus and speaking with the Sarduakar, in the Dune setting this is absurd. The exact nature of how House Corrino (Emperor) trains his Sarduakar is a closely guarded secret only a few parties speculate at. In the book, this is a significant plot point regarding control of Arrakis as certain individuals iirc (e.g. The Baron) speculate that if Selusa Secundus is where the Sarduakar are trained then the real secret to their strength is the horrible deprevation and struggle of their environment. Selusa Secundus is a hell hole without rival in the galaxy save for, perhaps, Arrakis. So the Fremen due to the hostility of their world hold the key to countering the military might of the Empire, which is predicated entirely upon the undefeatability of the Sarduakar. So in this movie-verse, how the Sardaukar are 'made' and where is clearly public information and nobody seems interested in replicating the results of the program I guess.*

6. General pacing. I think the director made a mistake with where he ended the movie. The Harkonnen attack should have been a bit further along in the movie and greater in duration. I think the movie would've best ended with Jessica and Paul escaping into the desert. The extra time should have gone into more character building w/ Harkonnen, the attack on the Atreides, Atreides governance of, and struggles on, Arrakis, and the immediate aftermath in Arrakeen.

7. Watering down of the political landscape of Dune. Movers and shakers are only touched upon, and there's no talk of how the Emperor and the Navigators Guild tacitly worked together along with the Harkonnens to destroy House Atreides due to the threat Duke Leto posed given his popularity in the Landsraad.

*My memory here of the book may be off, but I'm reasonably confident..

Mossybrew

Enjoyed it. Definitely could have done things better, I agree with a lot of the criticisms put forward so far. Part of the reason it's hard to make a movie of this book is so much of the interesting things in the book are interior thoughts of characters. Timothy as Paul just wasn't doing much for me either, though the other casting was fine IMO. Too much time spent on Paul's vague visions that could have been dedicated to Mentats, explaining the political situation better, etc. Soundtrack definitely overbearing at times.

Last edited:

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
I was a bit miffed when I learned it wasn't a middle eastern actor, but honestly Javier Bardem as Stilgar was the most believable casting in the movie. He was the book character literally come to life from the pages.

manfestival

I enjoyed the movie. I wasn't blown away but definitely got my entertainment out of it. Initially I was not into the main character but he grew on me. The sound in the movie definitely felt like the weakest part. There were a few scenes that just felt hard to watch. Not because of emotion but because of the vision being obscured by angle or whatever. For example, it was a total mess watching the elite guard(assuming) fighting off the guys on the stairs. The acting overall probably lifted the experience for me.
Just a few thoughts as someone who has not delved into Dune anything prior to this movie aside from seeing the worms in some random advertising and game stuff from years back.

Fbh

A couple of days after watching and after talking to some friends who didn't read the book.

I think the movie just lacked more worldbuilding. They don't really explain shields very well, they don't even mention mentats, sardaukars and the bene gesserit are only touched upon very superficially , they don't mention Imperial conditioning which is why no one suspected Yueh, etc.

It's like they took key moments from the book but didn't show all the stuff that actually gives them context.

Having read the book it didn't really hurt my enjoyment, but I do think adaptations need to be able to stand on their own, and this one struggles with that.

Kenpachii

Never read the books or watched the earlier movies.

Must say the movie is a absolute bore fest nothing happens, super simple story without a ending ( basically pulling a lord of the rings ), 3 hours of people staring at eachother basically.

Now he walks off in the desert after fighting a guy which was the most lackbusting fight i ever saw.

Honestly they should have made a series about it and it would be fine. For a movie its borderline almost unwatchable at times.

Visuals where great, cast was spot on.

No clue what this space wizard shit is, they didn't really explain much on that front.

Honestly i could write a better story within 10 minutes.

Fucking Paul sounded like Golum in that ship where him and his mother escaped

What was that fucking voice thing he did that takes over peoples minds. Wicked shit.

Wish I can have that kind of control over my boss.
'Hey bro, go fuck yourself'
- Yes

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
I've only ever read the first book, many years ago, and across several sittings - so not in one go. That said, I felt myself lost at times watching the movie when it came to some of the stuff they were talking about and anything mystical. Granted, I was watching while high on THC gummies, but I'm usually still able to follow complicated or nuanced films while under the influence.

Every aspect of the presentation is amazing. Not a surprise given the director and rest of the crew.

Overall, and unfortunately, I found it boring. Lots of spectacle, lots of events that are obviously meant to inspire awe, but I was just bored the entire time. I think the best parts of the movie are the little interactions between Paul and Josh Brolin and Jason Mamoa's characters. They made their relationships feel very, very authentic. Like that's the same exact vibe I have shooting the shit with my older brother and older cousin.

I find this one difficult to rate. It's clearly an outstandingly made film with a cast that works in every single role. But, it's just boring.

RaduN

Watchable, has a great sense of grandeur, but it falls apart in the last hour. It is both dragged on and rushed at the same time...if that's even possible.

Overall it failed to create the connections between the characters that, ironically, the Lynch adaptation succeded, even though it covers more of the story.

The cast was perfect.

Cyberpunkd

Gold Member
I think the movie just lacked more worldbuilding. They don't really explain shields very well, they don't even mention mentats, sardaukars and the bene gesserit are only touched upon very superficially , they don't mention Imperial conditioning which is why no one suspected Yueh, etc.
Then you would have people complaining about 'OMG, so many details to remember!'. I wished they pulled a Virginia Madsen from the Lynch movie, that intro was perfect.

2049 needed a much tighter edit. Yes, it’s lovely to have all that glorious cinematography wafting about the place, but Villeneuve needs a lesson in pacing.
Agree they could of dropped the whole virtual girlfriend parts….although interesting they added nothing really

Top Bottom