• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fumito Ueda Planning To Reveal Next Project In 2023

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

In a round-up article from Famitsu that asked numerous notable Japanese developers their plans for 2023, legendary game designer Fumito Ueda stated, as translated by Gematsu, that his team over at studio genDesign was "working hard to be able to finally announce something, so please us your support."

Kuranghi

I'm want to replay TLG, waited long enough for the patch I'll just put up with the no patching + temporarily patch to pass by crashes bullshit so I can play in "4K"(1800p?)@60fps on PS5.

I have the art book which tells you where all blue barrels are so that's going to be an amazing companion for my 2nd playthrough.

Last edited:

Kuranghi

Did SotC remake ever get a PS5 update so you can play the native 4K mode at 60fps? I don't think so but maybe I missed it.

Fbh

Will Ps5 finally be the console where I can play a new Fumito Ueda game at launch at more than like 24fps?

phaedrus

his team over at studio genDesign was "working hard to be able to finally announce something, so please us your support."
g60ZF2u.png

reksveks

Least it will be on PC day one whenever that is.

I expect people to largely take the EGS exclusivity without complaints given Epic is publishing the game.

Last edited:

Skifi28

I expect people to largely take the EGS exclusivity without complaints given Epic is publishing the game.
This is the right way of having exclusives, instead of swooping in just before release to grab it.

Last edited:

kyussman

I hadn't thought about this until now but I guess this guys next game could be the reason I start gaming again after a long break.

Flutta

Banned
Be ready for another 10 year long project…..🤷‍♂️

Either way can’t wait. Dude def knows how to make good and unique games.

Top Bottom