• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(G/A/F) Man performed sex acts on dog while dressed as husky

Bullet Club

Are these things ever not Florida?

Man performed sex acts on dog while dressed as husky

Animal was ‘clearly in distress’ police say

cJRa6Qh.png

A man from Florida has been arrested after he filmed himself sexually abusing a dog while he was dressed in a husky dog costume.

Twenty-one-year-old Christian Nichols posted photographs and footage of the act online, prompting a police investigation when a complaint was made.

He was arrested two and a half weeks later after detectives tracked the posts back to him and arrived at his address in Oldsmar, Pinellas County.

Mr Nichols admitted making the film and posting it online.

He was arrested and charged with one count of aggravated animal cruelty, according to Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office.

According to court documents detectives said the dog in the video “was clearly in distress”.

Police said: “At one point during the video, the dog tries to run away and the man responds by striking the dog with a sex toy.”

Pinellas County Animal Services were called and removed the Siberian husky named Ember, along with a second dog from Mr Nichols’ residence.

Following a later search of his bedroom, 10 further charges were made against him over the possession of videos showing people sexually abusing dogs.

Mr Nichols is being held at the Pinellas County Jail.

Source: Independent

Winter John

Gold Member
I like to think I'm a liberal, live and let live guy in most respects but when it comes to shit like this I say shoot em on the spot. We won't miss em.

Codes 208

Imo G/A/F =/= GAF

I came into this thread think a Gaf member would do this. Wtf...I’m also getting strange vibes to that yiff argument in that “why are furries a thing?” Thread.

Last edited:

WaterAstro

But he identifies as a dog. Why can't we just accept him?

"May the victim please tell us if she has been sexually abused?" "Ruff ruff!" "I rest my case."

cryptoadam

Banned
disgusting, go pay a hooker instead of abusing this dog you sick fuck.

But if he just said he identifies as a dog and he is doggender and that there is no difference between him and a cisdog would it be ok then?

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Why is his beard only on his neck?
This is what happens when you are so fat, so lazy and such a shut in, that you never shave. Not even once.

That, my friend, is a bum fluff beard.

I’ll bet he bathes about twice a year too and he never washes his clothes. I’ve seen the type out in the wild. The smell, you never forget.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Florida is about 6% of the US population, but I'd bet any money when it comes to weird shit, that state has to be about 30% of them.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Florida is about 6% of the US population, but I'd bet any money when it comes to weird shit, that state has to be about 30% of them.
Florida has a sunshine law in effect, essentially everything related to the government must be completely transparent and every detail made available to the public, to include every incident or report the police deals with. Journalists can essentially call up police stations every week and ask for the details on any arrests made and write up effortless articles for guaranteed clicks and income.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Florida has a sunshine law in effect, essentially everything related to the government must be completely transparent and every detail made available to the public, to include every incident or report the police deals with. Journalists can essentially call up police stations every week and ask for the details on any arrests made and write up effortless articles for guaranteed clicks and income.
Geez. So much for privacy.

Top Bottom