• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

G4 is back

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
Thank fuck she’s wHyte, or you’d also be called a racist.
People already are. Throwing around the "white cishet male" labels like candy. Fucking biggoted cunts, the lot of them.
Reddit has been compromised a long time ago. You go to the Joe Rogan sub, and 90% of the posts are bashing him. It’s a complete upside down than what Reddit was 5 years to a decade ago. It’s now CULTivated.
Yep. Seems all social media is like that. TWitter, most discord groups, reddit, facebook, instagram, etc. It is the main reason I encourage all parents to block this shit and prevent their children from accessing it, as well as help schools find ways to prevent students from getting around accessing it.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
People already are. Throwing around the "white cishet male" labels like candy. Fucking biggoted cunts, the lot of them.

Yep. Seems all social media is like that. TWitter, most discord groups, reddit, facebook, instagram, etc. It is the main reason I encourage all parents to block this shit and prevent their children from accessing it, as well as help schools find ways to prevent students from getting around accessing it.
There’s a reason the founders of these platforms and other tech giants, don’t allow their children to operate or use it.

That should be a light bulb for everyone.

ManaByte

Gold Member
We will see what happens next week. I bet they will dare not speak of it ever again.
Utkarsh Ambudkar Reaction GIF by CBS

Dthomp

This G4 is circling the drain thanks to her stupidity, and Sesslers beyond idiotic twitter takes about Republicans "drinking piss". You want any chance for this channel to work, they both are immediately let go, a statement that the "new" G4 is going to focus solely on Video Games and Fun, and politics will not be part of the process and hope to fuck Jirard, Kevin, Woods, and the couple women they have on air can salvage something from this burning dumpster fire. The reason G4 worked...I guess kind of worked before is because it was all about fun and games, and not taking themselves seriously. Filling your channel with Youtube personalities and Twitch streamers as your hosts was a dumb idea to begin with, as they always take themselves to serious. Ditch the stupid handles and use your names, you come off as more professional and likeable.

None of this will happen, and their "channel" will be dead within 6 months, maybe 3, since it doesn't seem like any of their "shows" get shit for views...outside of this one for all the wrong reasons.

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
This G4 is circling the drain thanks to her stupidity, and Sesslers beyond idiotic twitter takes about Republicans "drinking piss". You want any chance for this channel to work, they both are immediately let go, a statement that the "new" G4 is going to focus solely on Video Games and Fun, and politics will not be part of the process and hope to fuck Jirard, Kevin, Woods, and the couple women they have on air can salvage something from this burning dumpster fire. The reason G4 worked...I guess kind of worked before is because it was all about fun and games, and not taking themselves seriously. Filling your channel with Youtube personalities and Twitch streamers as your hosts was a dumb idea to begin with, as they always take themselves to serious. Ditch the stupid handles and use your names, you come off as more professional and likeable.

None of this will happen, and their "channel" will be dead within 6 months, maybe 3, since it doesn't seem like any of their "shows" get shit for views...outside of this one for all the wrong reasons.

Won‘t happen. They will double and triple down and if it fails, they will continue to blame the „gamers“ who are „bigots, sexists, -phobes„

Reality is they should have never hired people like Adam Sessler, Black Hokage, and Frosk. People who hate the scene and have either stated that they are only here because its „easy money“ or because they failed to get in anywhere else.

Last edited:

Krathoon

It is pretty amusing. They are slapping the audience on the wrists for something the channel and pretty much the entire entertainment industry was supporting.

The Black Hokage's naive opinions do crack me up. He is definitely not deep into gaming. Still, it is good to have a viewpoint like that on the show.

Last edited:

Krathoon

I like G4, but they need to pay less attention to chat and comments.
Turning on the audience is never good.

Last edited:

rkofan87

Gold Member
I am guessing the thread there on this topic is a mixture of full-throated support with a mix of ban graveyard?
i did not look deep but i saw all love for the women.
have gone over all of it now wow love love and more love and only 2 1 week bans.

Last edited:

Humdinger

I just cannot believe that some people actually think like this! Over fucking politics! They're willing to smear a whole group of people over political beliefs! Would they smear a group of people based on their skin color? Their nationality? He is a fucking douchbag.

If this hasn't been mentioned, Sessler has also tweeted that he hoped his family members who voted Republican would die.

Can you imagine wishing death to your own family, just because they voted in a way you didn't like? Fucking lunatic.

Krathoon

Sessler seems to be getting a little too lippy lately. He reigns it in though. He will start talking about lighter stuff like his socks.
I think he has been just going through some rough times.

What is weird is that Frosk is supportive of Gina Darling, but she kind of stepped on her business model.

Last edited:
What's funny is when I heard they were bringing the show back, this is exactly what I thought it would be.
Machine Gun Kelly looking chick needs to shut up. lol

Krathoon

Yeah. It seems like Austin Creed dropped his UpUpDownDown channel for G4. There are no new uploads on it. He probably has a backup plan to start it up again if this falls through.

Dthomp

Yeah. It seems like Austin Creed dropped his UpUpDownDown channel for G4. There are no new uploads on it. He probably has a backup plan to start it up again if this falls through.

I'm pretty sure there was an issue with him and WWE with UUDD, it's owned by WWE, but he ran the channel. I think after they changed their rules about 3rd party provider stuff he wasn't getting anything for it anymore so he stopped doing it as some type of tactic to get compensated again.

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
Creed's video gives an idea how big the G4 studio building is. Serious money is being thrown at it.

If they want to be successful, remove the problem children. Remove Adam (or tell him to keep his politics out of it). Fire Frosk. Fire TBH. Hire someone who actually gives a shit, like Caddicarus, Scott The Woz, or fucking Asmongold. Y‘know, people who are actually entertaining and give a damn about the industry.

Last edited:

Goalus

Dude, don‘t turn this isn‘t some mindless Console warrior trash. Do better.
Point taken.
It's an interesting moral dilemma though:

If on the one hand there's a professional victim SJW type of individual who happens to make a few statements about my favorite gaming platform that I agree with
and
on the other hand there's a console warrior type of individual from the enemy console camp who is triggered by these statements and responds with complete bs as usual, but happens to have a normal world view.

Whom do I side with?
I need to sleep on that. Good night.

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
Point taken.
It's an interesting moral dilemma though:

If on the one hand there's a professional victim SJW type of individual who happens to make a few statements about my favorite gaming platform that I agree with
and
on the other hand there's a console warrior type of individual from the enemy console camp who is triggered by these statements and responds with complete bs as usual, but happens to have a normal world view.

Whom do I side with?
I need to sleep on that. Good night.
People are "triggered" by the statements because they are console warrior statements devoid of any truth. The fact that you are thinking of "siding" with her over the statements kind of proves that you may be a massive console warrior, mate.

Crew511A

I just found out that she supposedly said some pro-Xbox things and got angry reactions from triggered Sony fans?
In this case I may have to side with her, SJW or not.

She said the PS5 was a dead man walking this year. There were some other things as well, but mostly just cringe.

I just found out that she supposedly said some pro-Xbox things and got angry reactions from triggered Sony fans?
In this case I may have to side with her, SJW or not.
Pro xbox is one thing. To be completely and objectively wrong is another. Maybe if she stated it as just her opinion or personal preference, it could have came off differently. What's worse is Adam acting like a scared little cuck about it.

Top Bottom