• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF GOLD. The official 'Thank You' thread.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
We have some very generous members on this forum. There are members of GAF who will sometimes sprinkle the gold dust. If you're very lucky, you'll find a notification that somebody has gifted you the illustrious GOLD membership.

B-lGE1.gif

But how do you thank the person who turned you into a God when the deed was anonymous?

That's what I was thinking when I just logged into Gaf and found I'm now Gold. So I thought I'd make this thread to thank whoever was kind enough to grant me gold status and give others the chance to do the same.

So, huge thank you to whoever gifted me Gold. After a bad day at work, this really brought a smile to my face.

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member
I got an anonymous Gold on one of my posts, but someone had already given me GAF Gold prior. If someone gilds your post, does that mean they extended your Gold subscription? Because I only have the one month, according to what I can see on my profile.

Regardless, you all are great. Love the community here.

Last edited:

dr_octagon

Banned
LF5ZYKQ.jpg

You spending $30 on breakfast like your Ryan Gosling in La La Land.

What kind of man talks about croissants. No man. No man at all. A crippled little rata. What a reputation to leave behind.

Is that how you want to be remembered? Last chance to gaft me gold Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
I have received it multiple times. I always appreciate the gesture, but for the record I would rather people take that money and donate it to their favorite charity or just buy themselves some BS on their favorite game.

I don't need my name to be gold. Make yourself or others happy instead lol

Top Bottom