• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF, what are your favorite PC multiplayer games? (recommend me something!)

Sleepwalker

Hey GAF, Me and a friend have always played online for years, last gen we played on PS4 and went through:

The Division 1-2
Rainbow six siege (over 1.5k hours but sick of it)
Several battlefield and battlefront games
some CODs
warzone
A way out
It takes two
Destiny (I bounced off it pretty hard)
Halo (my friend bounced off it)
Divinity original sin 2 (we didnt like it)
Ghost recon widlands+ bp

His PSN got hacked earlier this year and lost his account, so instead of a PS5 he rage bought a series S and a gaming PC, I was wondering if there's anything that could be good to get into on PC? (I already have a good pc but barely play on it)

So far I've thought about

Elden ring seamless coop mod
Escape from tarkov, maybe
Lost Ark

My wife sometimes joins us when we are not playing FPS, 3 player coop wouldn't hurt either I guess :messenger_tears_of_joy:

So GAF, what are your favorite PC multiplayer games?

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
UNREAL TOURNAMENT 2004!!!!

Also, TF2 and Gmod. gotta love those

Edit: UT2004 was a bad pick. game's not bad, not by any means. just kind of inactive

Last edited:

WX3

Man, I'd really like to say Escape From Tarkov. It's all I play anymore, it has taken over my gaming life! I too am married, for 28 years in fact! My son got me into the game saying that I'll never stick with it because of the difficulty but here I am almost 18 months later with 1700 hours in the damn game. It is punishing, but rewarding as well. It gives me vibes of when i played Dark Souls and finally beat any boss after so much struggle. There is a lot at play in the game, and many systems which take time to learn but all of that is what I enjoy the most. Each raid is different too, never the same. And they have offline mode to practice in. If you buy the EoD edition (recommended) you also have access to coop practice mode with friends that also have EoD so you can practice without other PMC players ruining your day and taking your shit! Good luck with whatever you choose though, hope you find something you really enjoy.

yamaci17

payday 2
build a dedicated 4 people team
make a target getting all achivements
enjoy your 1000 hrs of endless fun

its not going to be easy but it will be a long road filled with tons of fun, teamwork and at times misery but it works

MidGenRefresh

*Refreshes biennially
  • Age of Empires II
  • Heroes of Might and Magic III

AgeOfEmpiresII-lg.png

homm_PNG21.png

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
league of legends, dota 2, cs:go.

warning: they are super addictive and if you get hooked you will drop hundreds if not thousands of hours into them.

those are probably the biggest PC mp games.

Ribi

Wreckfest
Evolve
Star citizen
Fallguys
Team fortress 2
Rocket league
Csgo
L4d2
Chivalry 2
Deep rock galactic

But those are just my favs. Also do yourself a favor and play portal 2 with the wife

Last edited:
Top Bottom