• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF's Everyday Mystery Files

O-N-E

1) I've repeatedly seen this shirtless, very sweaty (probably just ran), ripped dude with a red bandana walk up to a particular spot beside the fence around my building and start plucking herbs from the ground while dabbing his face with a cloth. He inspects the herbs and once he collects enough, he walks off into the building next to us. He just did it today... What is he plucking? What does he need it for? To perform some sort of voodoo magic ritual? To smoke it? Drink it with his tea? I think I'll go investigate the spot.

2) A recent night while walking home, I heard a strange convo behind me from two nerds. They sounded like they came straight out of a movie. A complete caricature. Talking so cordially with each other and completely seriously about some book where a girl experienced the lives of her ancestors within the womb due to genetic memory or some shit (assassin's creed much?) and she became a tyrant because of this experience. Maybe GAF can help me with this mystery. The plot sounds too dumb for me to actually read it, but I would love to know what book these dudes were debating about with such interest.

Now you.

Nymphae

Banned
7eYSWPV.jpg

Top Bottom