• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GALVANIZE!

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Music is utter tripe, but the game is fun as hell.

FiRez

aoi tsuki said:
You've got that completely backwards.

Yeah, I was going to post something like that I mean I can find the appeal because the funky gfx and the music but the game is meh! at a pure gameplay point of view.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Haha, how can anyone not like this? :)

It's like most of those trivial interweb games where you only press one button, but this one actually has style and production behind it.

DJ LIZARD IS COME TO KILL US NOW!

How come the video for this Chemical's new song never plays on music channels in North America? :( Stupid music channels, 'Galvanize' is awesome.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Marconelly said:
Haha, how can anyone not like this? :)

It's like most of those trivial interweb games where you only press one button, but this one actually has style and production behind it.

DJ LIZARD IS COME TO KILL US NOW!

How come the video for this Chemical's new song never plays on music channels in North America? :( Stupid music channels, 'Galvanize' is awesome.

Because nobody gives a shit about electronic music (excuse me - "techno") in America... sad but true.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
I know :( But this isn't even the kind of electronic music that people usually don't like here. It has lyrics, strong rhythm, funkiness... Damn it, music selection on radio and TV here is so one sided, if you don't want to wait for some odd timeslots to watch/listen to half an hour of something at least a bit different.

Top Bottom