• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game & Console Opinion Summaries: Gamecube

Nice job, but with the amount of games you played, and the fact you wrote a review on all of them, you have too much time on your hands. But I'll be coming here often when I see a game in the wild I don't know about.
I'm sure I care more about games than most people do, but I think of that as a good thing... :)

Also, no 007 games?
I rarely like third-person shooters all that much and have never been a Bond fan (haven't watched one since the Brosnan movies...). I do have one for Xbox, not sure which offhand. Didn't seem particularly interesting.

The only Bond games I actually own are TWINE for the N64, James Bond 007 for Game Boy, and that Xbox game. I did beat Goldeneye once, but never bought it.

Cool thread, love reading other people's experiences with great games and Gamecube had a bunch of them. Wish i checked out Rogue Squadron 3. No 1 + 2 were beautiful and fun to play. Gamecube was the console when I was going through high school combined with Xbox after so definitely feel the nostalgia in this thread!
RS3 got a lot of flak, but it is good overall...

PS. Need for Speed Underground was easily the best of the series.
The best NFS games are, in no order, NFS: High Stakes, NFS: Hot Pursuit (2010), and NFSIII: Hot Pursuit. The 'tuner' games were such a huge downturn for the series...

Top Bottom