• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *Tagged Book Spoilers, Please Read OP* |OT| Season 3 - Sundays on HBO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished ASOS.

My mind is full of fuck right now. I still have nowhere to post though, I need to power through the next two books.

I wish we had a place where we could speak of unmarked book 3 spoilers.

But yeah, book 3 was awesome.

I just started book 5 and looking to power through it so I can speak in the unmarked all books thread.

Chris R

You could post in the unmarked spoilers thread if you wanted and could just ask people to PM you their responses until you finish the next books. Just open the first page and click the "Post Reply" button without reading anything else :)

You could post in the unmarked spoilers thread if you wanted and could just ask people to PM you their responses until you finish the next books. Just open the first page and click the "Post Reply" button without reading anything else :)
An LTTP thread is another option. Too bad that thread was locked because it was (intermittently) useful for people.

Cross posting

Tommen Baratheon recast.

Dean-Charles-Chapman-240x300.jpg

It looks as though King Joffrey’s little brother may be a lot older when we see him next on Game of Thrones.

According to our sources, the role of Prince Tommen Baratheon has been recast for season 4 and will now be played by Dean-Charles Chapman. Chapman starred in The Revolting World of Stanley Brown, appears in the upcoming film Before I Go To Sleep, and was seen most recently on The White Queen, playing Richard Grey. The choice of Chapman for Tommen may be surprising to some as he previously appeared on GoT playing Martyn Lannister, one of the imprisoned squires killed by the Karstarks in season 3.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
This almost sounds like some angry manager of mother, unhappy with their son being killed off so quickly in the series. Such an odd recast.

they probably just figured that no one would remember the oh so memorable character of martyn lannister, and would save time by just using the same kid again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom