• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game series you're fully caught up with so far?

Hey GAF! What is a game series you love so much that you're fully caught up with so far? I just got my brand spanking new PS5, the Ragnarok bundle...once I start it and beat it, I think I'll have been fully caught up with God of Wars old and new! Even that mobile JavaScript game XD So yea that's one series I can think of off the top my head that I'm close to being fully caught up with...what about you, GAF? What is/are game series you love so much you're fully caught up with them so far?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Once I finish Valhalla, I'll have beat every Assassin's Creed games (besides the mobile junk).

Hopefully in a few years, I'll be able to say Trails. I've got like 10 games to go, and they're all massive JRPGs.

Nothing all that modern, really.

The Batman Arkham series (even the VR one)
Bioshock series
The Halo series
Telltale's Walking Dead series

I'd say God of War, but I never beat the third one...so maybe sometime soon. I'm also about 3 campaigns behind on Call of Duty, but I'll likely make that up over a long weekend sometime soon.

Once I finish Valhalla, I'll have beat every Assassin's Creed games (besides the mobile junk).

Hopefully in a few years, I'll be able to say Trails. I've got like 10 games to go, and they're all massive JRPGs.

Whew. I think Syndicate and Valhalla are the only ones I haven't beaten...and I'd probably go back to Syndicate first. Are you a completionist on Valhalla, or just blowing through the story?

Goon_Bong

All the mainline Zelda's, including the Capcom ones. Oracle of Ages was brutal, and Minish Cap was short but charming. Skyward Sword is by far the weakest (followed by BOTW) - had to go back to Skyward Sword via emu after rage quitting originally.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Whew. I think Syndicate and Valhalla are the only ones I haven't beaten...and I'd probably go back to Syndicate first. Are you a completionist on Valhalla, or just blowing through the story?
I'm never that big on getting 100% on most games (though I think I got close on Odyssey?). Mostly just in it for the story.

Top Bottom