• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game & Watch: The Legend of Zelda – Announcement Trailer

nush

Gold Member
Another bloody remake!

zelda-gw.jpg

Synless

Such an odd choice to use the non color version of links awakening when the other two games are full color…..

Shmunter

I’ve still got a few of my game & watch games from the 80’s when I was a kid. Wonder if they’re worth anything.

The Mario one was very low-effort. In the UK I keep seeing them discounted to £30 or £35. And usually comments like "waiting for £15" ... lol

This seems a little bit better. But I will pass, I got these games on so many devices already.

Banjo64

cumsessed
We heard you wanted something to celebrate Zelda’s 35th anniversary. Well here’s a fucking cheap plastic game and watch clock with 3 roms installed for £50. Enjoy.

Gee, thanks Ninty.

Moonjt9

Got my son the Mario game and watch last Christmas and he loves it. Guess who’s getting Zelda for Christmas this year? I love these things.

Krathoon

They got them on Best Buy's site. I ordered one from Play Asia, but that will take forever to get to me. I may sell that one.

Codes 208

I just got the release announcement email for this.

$49.99 and available now.

That's a lot of dough.
Im not surprised by it, its a collectors item. Though for costing the same price as the mario one from last year its nice that it at least comes with three full games rather than just 1.5

Krathoon

I will have an extra one. I may sell it on Mercari. It is a MDE one, but it should be the same as the US version.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Relive Link's earliest adventures with the new retro-inspired Game & Watch: The Legend of Zelda, available now. Check out the trailer for a look at the games including The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening and more.

Last edited:
Top Bottom