• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GameCube = £39.99 in UK

Suerte

Anyone know what "alternative item available" means when you check a stores stock on click and reserve?

Deg

Banned
Suerte said:
But I want my monkey ball and sonic mega collection, waaaaaaa!

You're over a week late. Try instore quoting the online price but they have refused many people.

Suerte

Score, I managed to reserve one at a store but I'm not sure if it'll still be £40, should do, the sale is still on?

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
Go along to the store, don't buy it if they don't sell it to you for the advertised price. If they refuse to, kick up a fuss, accuse them of false advertising, demand to see the manager. If that doesn't work, push over their catalogue rack.

Suerte

iapetus said:
Go along to the store, don't buy it if they don't sell it to you for the advertised price. If they refuse to, kick up a fuss, accuse them of false advertising, demand to see the manager. If that doesn't work, push over their catalogue rack.

Haha, that's a plan, well it's reserved until Sunday apparently so I might go try my luck tomorrow! Man, I hope they sell it for £40, bargain of the year!

Top Bottom