• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamepass etc. Moms, Sisters Girlfriends.

Do you all find these service very poplar with the women in your family aswell. leading to them gaming more.

I have watched my sister become the biggest gamer in the family. I hear triple A is the thing, but everyday she's telling me about some Gamepass experiences, she was just telling me Forgotten City was great. I had never heard of that too busy stabbing people in COD Knife fight. I watched her and my other sister play through Little Hope. She seems to love gamepass. She did also get a bazillion hours on Forza Horizon 4 on gamepass.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
CTRL-F "gamepass"
chair table GIF by South Park

feynoob

Banned
I made my sister player video games, and now she is part of PS family. She liked the LOU. Especially 2.

Dont want to do the same thing to my other sister, and convert her in to an xbox player.

Kacho

I kid you not. At dinner last night my wife and kids looked me dead in the eye and said, “Papa, Game Pass is such an incredible value.” Brought a tear to my eye.

After we cleaned up, my kids went to play Powerwash simulator and I went upstairs to fuck my wife. During sex my wife repeatedly screamed “Game Pass!” over and over.

Thank you, Phil Spencer. Thank you.

Daytonabot

Banned
I only have a Series X for my wife and daughter, and I probably would not have extended GamePass past the ridiculously discounted first three years if not for them. My brother just got a Series S for his girlfriend as well, though his Series X is his main platform.

DragonNCM

My daughters completely abandoned PS5 & now they play only Xbox SS....24/7 with gamepass.......was so frustrated & picked up another Series S recently for me.
Little fucking pests!!!

TLZ

Banned
My kids play on their iPads and Switches. My wife has zero interest in gaming and constantly makes me feel bad about it.

I'm sorry some people were not smart enough to interpret, I was not talking about just Gamepass, but Playstation, Steam whatever gaming services.

I was simply asking if those services seem like they are drawing the female gamers you know into gaming even more. If the so called double A games appeal more than the triple A.

Top Bottom