• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamepass etc. Moms, Sisters Girlfriends.

Kokoloko85

eqnO1Sz.jpg

BlackTron

Yes. My GF usually plays low speed games like Pokemon Snap on her Switch but has taken to using the Xbox to play random Gamepass games. Last night she fired up Goat Simulator on cloud gaming and I thought "this is both the point of gamepass, and cloud gaming, to play a game like this" lol...

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
My wife doesn’t like Xbox. Her Ex plays Xbox. That’s his console of choice. Idk if that really matters except the kid plays Game Pass games whenever she goes over to his house. My wife enjoys games like Horizon, Ghost of Tsushima, and AC. She doesn’t play games outside those big releases. She clocked 100 hours in HFW and that’s been it until probably 2023. I don’t think she’d like to have access to a lot of games when she only focuses on selective titles. She’s probably used her console to watch 1,000+ hours of shows.

My step daughter likes Sea of Thieves and anything with crafting in it. I can see why she likes Game Pass, but she also needs to focus on school. It’s no big surprise.

Apple has probably won a lot of the market already. It’s very sad and discouraging when you think about it.

Top Bottom