• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gameplay or Graphics?

Choose wisely

• Graphics, cutting edge

• Gameplay, oh so much fun

Results are only viewable after voting.

Majukun

i played no more heroes one, wii version, on an hd tv, with the normal cable

I don't give a fuck about graphics

Lordsapk

Neo Member
Gran Turismo (OG) HD Remaster is preferable to the 8K Gran Turismo Sport. Or PlayStation 1's Mortal Kombat 11 vs. Soul Edge. The first video games I ever became attached to had fantastic gameplay. Even though the images were from back then.

turnpaper

Banned
Both to some degree. I don't want cutting edge graphics, and I don't care much for realistic look. But I want a decent effort at the art and most importantly whatever is going on on the screen has to be discernible. I am a bit of sucker for cool water effects and reflections though (still does not have to be in realistic graphics).

I'll play old games, but not ones with so horrible graphics that you cannot tell what you're looking at or interacting with. I particularly dislike graphics where the art is like a child experimented with MS Paint or the characters look like six squares connected together.

Gameplay has to be engaging for sure. I don't need hours of repetitive quests, huge maps, or multiple paths and endings if going through the game again requires another like 10+ hours. But I like smart gameplay design, original mechanic(s), relatively short but fun loops, tight controls. If they do experimental stuff, I'd like those to be as refined as possible. And I hate most 3d platformers in first person mode with a vengeance.

Music plays a big part too to be honest. And the story. Probably some good humour in the mix. When choosing the ideal present, many individuals now opt for CBD. CBD is well known for reducing anxiety and pain, among other things Full Spectrum CBD. Our items are warranted to be of the highest caliber and have undergone independent laboratory testing. You are on the verge of feeling better after 7 years of happy clients. Save money on your holiday items by shopping now!
my gameplay is a little bit good. but my internet makes me angry all time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom