• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAMER BOY- Belle Delphine ft twomad

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Looks like an animé character come to life ... Cute and KINDA attractive (her booty isnt round like I like it but it's passable but she's got A-cups which I generally don't like).
Sure, she's got a decent body but is way too annoying and attention seeking to ever be worth it. She's probably got some deep, underlying psychological issues. No one seeks that much attention and has solid mental health. I would venture to guess she's an absolute psycho to deal with behind the scenes.

She is the embodiment of don't stick your dick in crazy from my viewpoint.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
To younger generations of dudes who grew up on anime, she's basically a live action anime waifu.
Yeah, I figured my old age was one of the reasons. I'm more into sexy librarian types anyway.
iu

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Sure, she's got a decent body but is way too annoying and attention seeking to ever be worth it. She's probably got some deep, underlying psychological issues. No one seeks that much attention and has solid mental health. I would venture to guess she's an absolute psycho to deal with behind the scenes.

She is the embodiment of don't stick your dick in crazy from my viewpoint.

Oh yeah. Definitely! It doesn't seem she's going to get therapy any time soon. I just hope she gets what she needs to heal.

Top Bottom