• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamer Perfectly Balances Work, School, and Social Life in Persona by Ignoring All Those Things in Real Life

SnapShot

Local gamer Daniel Thomas has reportedly achieved the impossible, flawlessly balancing work, school, and a vibrant social life in Persona by being one of the most unreliable people you’ve ever met.

According to reports, the Persona series is renowned for its unique blend of role-playing, social simulation, and dungeon-crawling gameplay. The most dedicated players, like Thomas, navigate the protagonist’s life, attending school, building relationships, and engaging in various activities to the extreme detriment of their actual responsibilities.

“I’ve amassed a small fortune by juggling multiple part-time jobs,” Thomas said of his in-game net worth. “I put in solid hours every day – even weekends. No days off.”

SHA

It's doable, but I do sometimes share social media opinions about certain content creators like not deserving what they got from what they did, that's not jealousy, don't get me wrong, I completely understand how they got wired by doing all what they do, but I can't deny that specific jobs have these qualities and rewarding from literally putting zero efforts on doing what they do, some people call them things, not jobs, there is a clear difference and jealousy has nothing to do with it, it could make people take their career seriously to avoid doing "things" that's labeled as jobs.

Toots

Gold Member
This gamer (he deserves the title no doubt) saying “I put in solid hours every day – even weekends. No days off.” is fucking dumb since Persona is not time based but activity based...

even as a joke it makes me mad :messenger_face_steam:

Last edited:

Shubh_C63

Am I stupid to understand the obvious joke here. Persona isn't real time, one activity skips the alloted time.

There should be a real time Persona game now. Like Eve Online.

Roni

Gold Member
Am I stupid to understand the obvious joke here. Persona isn't real time, one activity skips the alloted time.

There should be a real time Persona game now. Like Eve Online.
I'm guessing the joke is this thread is a stealth ad for a gamer, onion-like website?

I dunno, other than that I'm at a loss too.

Last edited:

deriks

4-Time GIF/Meme God
This gamer (he deserves the title no doubt) saying “I put in solid hours every day – even weekends. No days off.” is fucking dumb since Persona is not time based but activity based...

even as a joke it makes me mad :messenger_face_steam:
Well to be fair social interactions are a lot easier in Persona

This video basically sums up

I mean, how can someone has like five different jobs in very distinct things with not going all Joker in a year?

Relationships? Eating? Sleeping? Studying?

Dude...

Top Bottom