• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Games that have the dark victorian atmoshpere of Alice madness returns ?

samoilaaa

So considering that i will never get a new Alice game because EA doesnt want to fund or at least rent the IP to american mcgee ( FUCK YOU EA ) i have to look for other games that give me that same feeling

You guys know any games that have that dark gritty victorian setting and a good story ? i tried browsing steam but couldnt find anything

Aldric

So considering that i will never get a new Alice game because EA doesnt want to fund or at least rent the IP to american mcgee ( FUCK YOU EA ) i have to look for other games that give me that same feeling

You guys know any games that have that dark gritty victorian setting and a good story ? i tried browsing steam but couldnt find anything
Maybe Hollow Knight. Things like the Queen's Gardens and City of Tears gave me a victorian era english vibe.

Last edited:

Astral Dog

Bloodborne more or less,the Batman Arkham series,Persona 5 strikers has alice in wonderland stuff,maybe some random horror indie

And that's it.because really the Alice series is one of a kind ,i don't believe there is anything else like it

mutt765

I haven't finished it yet but I'm enjoying Vampyr so far. Its about vampires in London so it definitely has a macabre atmosphere

Astral Dog

Speaking of,the atmosphere in the Batman Arkham games is pretty awesome
images

HYDE

Banned
Killer is Dead OP…also plenty of Alice In Wonderland references. Maybe Dmc by Ninja Theory?

Bloodborne!

Last edited:
Top Bottom