• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Social Games you've beaten in October 2021

alienator

Mar 1, 2010
Completed Rage 2 (ps4) on the ps5.. it costed me 9 bucks and i had way more fun with it than i was supposed to have, according to the reviews.... Yeah its mindless fun but the combat is actually really tight and the ps5 60fps boost was lovely too. Underrated game imho!

Rubberwald

Feb 18, 2019
I’ve been playing a lot of Forza Horizon 4 to myself in the mood for 5. Obviously I still have million things to do in it, but the most important part is that I finally really, really fell in love with it. Such an achievement. Also, have been playing a lot of Grounded with a friend. I gets better and better.

Finished RE: Village, Echo Generation, The Wild at Heart - all three will most likely end up in my top 10 of the year.

Went through Avengers campaign. It’s not a great game, but I enjoyed it and that comes from a guy who’s so tired of superhero saturation in pop media.

Finally finished Yakuza: Like a Dragon which is the best in the series, imho. Oh, and finished Sable which I greatly enjoyed despite tech issues.

SweetShark

Feb 28, 2019
Do you have plan creating a giant graph like the previous OP did before?

Last edited:

Malio

May 5, 2009
Ohio
How is it compared to the first game? I'm planning on picking it up at some point.

It's about 5-10 hours longer and the puzzles are tougher. There's a few that I needed a guide on, they're seriously devious and many require items and maps you get from other places further in, it's a beast but I loved it!

Reactions: Duchess

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Nov 13, 2013
Tales of Arise(might have finished in September, I forget).
F.I.S.T.
Kena
Apsulov
Hoa
Far Cry 6

Enjoyed all of them. Ranked them in the order I most enjoyed them.

Reactions: DarkTom

Kellathor

Neo Member
Oct 3, 2021
BioShock Infinite.

Usually I’ll beat 2-3 games a month, but sometimes I get hooked on games and I get distracted. Right now, I’m working on the first Fable.

Jul 22, 2021
Replayed Doom 2016, Resident Evil Revelations 2 and REmake.

Also beat Resident Evil Village for the first time.

I enjoyed my time with all of them, they're some of my favourite s

Reactions: kanjobazooie

Juza

Oct 19, 2020
- Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun > good game
- Bunch of demos: Monster Hunter Rise, Samurai Warriors 5, Tales of Arise, Paladin: Sword and Fairy 7 and F.I.S.T.

Schmick

Aug 7, 2019
I just complete A Way Out with a friend.

Why the fuck did i have to
kill my friend. Couldnt i shoot him in the leg instead?

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2021
The House In Fata Morgana: A
The House In Fata Morgana Requiem of Innocence: A
The House In Fata Morgana Reincarnation: A
The House In Fata Morgana Side Stories: A
Harmony of Dissonance: A
Trails of Mana: A

Finished all these games on Switch

Last edited:

drganon

Sep 20, 2019
Bioshock infinite, Borderlands 1 goty and most of its dlc, Lost Judgment, and Disgea 5.

CitizenZ

Jan 14, 2021
I FINALLY beat Legend of Grimrock 2. I had started and re-started it so many times. Still, proud of finishing!

Great game but i think its way too long. You should try Vaporum series if you want somthing different for the genre.

Reactions: Malio