• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Games you've beaten in October 2021

Roberts

I’ve been playing a lot of Forza Horizon 4 to myself in the mood for 5. Obviously I still have million things to do in it, but the most important part is that I finally really, really fell in love with it. Such an achievement. Also, have been playing a lot of Grounded with a friend. I gets better and better.

Finished RE: Village, Echo Generation, The Wild at Heart - all three will most likely end up in my top 10 of the year.

Went through Avengers campaign. It’s not a great game, but I enjoyed it and that comes from a guy who’s so tired of superhero saturation in pop media.

Finally finished Yakuza: Like a Dragon which is the best in the series, imho. Oh, and finished Sable which I greatly enjoyed despite tech issues.

Malio

How is it compared to the first game? I'm planning on picking it up at some point.

It's about 5-10 hours longer and the puzzles are tougher. There's a few that I needed a guide on, they're seriously devious and many require items and maps you get from other places further in, it's a beast but I loved it!

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Tales of Arise(might have finished in September, I forget).
F.I.S.T.
Kena
Apsulov
Hoa
Far Cry 6

Enjoyed all of them. Ranked them in the order I most enjoyed them.

Kellathor

Neo Member
BioShock Infinite.

Usually I’ll beat 2-3 games a month, but sometimes I get hooked on games and I get distracted. Right now, I’m working on the first Fable.

Y0ssarian

Banned
Replayed Doom 2016, Resident Evil Revelations 2 and REmake.

Also beat Resident Evil Village for the first time.

I enjoyed my time with all of them, they're some of my favourite s

Juza

- Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun > good game
- Bunch of demos: Monster Hunter Rise, Samurai Warriors 5, Tales of Arise, Paladin: Sword and Fairy 7 and F.I.S.T.

Schmick

I just complete A Way Out with a friend.

Why the fuck did i have to
kill my friend. Couldnt i shoot him in the leg instead?

Last edited:
The House In Fata Morgana: A
The House In Fata Morgana Requiem of Innocence: A
The House In Fata Morgana Reincarnation: A
The House In Fata Morgana Side Stories: A
Harmony of Dissonance: A
Trails of Mana: A

Finished all these games on Switch

Last edited:
Top Bottom