• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

gamescom 2021 |OT| The ♥ of gaming

FunkMiller

Gold Member
Season 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

jaysius

Banned
Showcase sneaking level in a COD game... do they understand their fanbase at all?

Where's the multiplayer sizzle reel and promises to REVOULUTIONIZE the FPS multiplayer genre at?

Last edited:

MastaKiiLA

Fetishism is not representation. It preys on stereotypes and is actually damaging to minority portrayal.

I’m commenting on a board where we discuss video games and their associated hilarity and woes, bruv. Not taking your nonsense ad hominems or much else very seriously, btw.
Zzz Ok GIF by Jim Gaffigan

How about making a shooter where you are not an elite soldier from the start? But as you progress your character gets better at recoil, reloading etc.

Just thought about it because apparently this woman was a nurse? But she can immediately reload a weapon she has never seen before.

MastaKiiLA

I don't know why I go into every new COD trailer expecting something other than pew pew pew stabby stabby. Then again, I don't voluntarily watch these things. Only subjected to them during shows.

Fbh

It's funny they made a big deal about the actress and how big this role is for her.

Then she just grunts, screams and says papa

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Every single game so far is about woman lol.
And in case of call of duty - a strong parkour woman or roller blades :p

Top Bottom