• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

gamescom 2021 |OT| The ♥ of gaming

We have to listen to the insufferable Geoff Keighley again?! His game awards and his terrible version of E3 (Summer Game Fest?, Summer of Gaming?, I can't remember) are bad enough. Can't he just go away?
Come on, he's not that bad. At least he gives a shit about games. There could be far worst people (cough* Trevor Noah cough*) to host gaming events. Sure, a lot of Geoff's segments are cringe but to me that's part of what's so much fun about gaming events.

Airbus Jr

Banned
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Fbh

Will watch both the Xbox and opening night live since they are during my lunch break.

But I will keep my expectations low, specially when it comes to the Doritos Pope.

GuinGuin

Banned
Hey folks, It is pretty clear that Sony are not at this event, nor Nintendo. Any attempts beyond this point to derail or ask rhetorical 'concern questions' will earn reply bans. We don't need pages of the same passive aggressive 'Where is Sony?' etc.

When they have an event, another thread can be made. If you have previous warnings for console warring, then a reply ban is likely not to be the only action taken.

Thanks

Geoff is saying they will be there now on Twitter. Probably just a few games rather than a whole presentation but I'll take it.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
MS was absolutely terrible. I guess they're saving everything for some other show? It's either that, or they have nothing. Except for Forza, that does look neat. But it felt like most of the show was fucking DLC for old games, which is the most boring shit I can imagine.

Little Chicken

Gold Member
We have to listen to the insufferable Geoff Keighley again?! His game awards and his terrible version of E3 (Summer Game Fest?, Summer of Gaming?, I can't remember) are bad enough. Can't he just go away?
There must be a shortage of white men with microphones in Europe.

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
Not expecting any megatons, but I'm looking forward to seeing some better trailers for upcoming indies 🙏

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Why did they lie? They said it was gonna start at 19:30. Not that it really matters, but pre-shows always suck horribly.

Holammer

Hope they show/release LOL: Wild Rift for consoles already, not that I want to play it myself. Just super curious what sort of impact it'll have on the console space.

Last edited:
Top Bottom