• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

gamescom 2021 |OT| The ♥ of gaming

MastaKiiLA

It's so weird that Geoff is the closest thing we have to a gaming celebrity. Oh, Olivia Munn....why did you forsake us?

cormack12

Gold Member
uqjth3I.png
After Spidey 3 Toby turned to Meth.

MastaKiiLA

Non-binary puss-patrol game that looks like it was made by Reddit’s diversity council ain’t a good first start.
They make these games so people like you lose your shit over aesthetics.

Anyway, are those just cinematics or are we supposed to expect the game to actually look anything like that? CP fell into the trap of leading with too many cinematics for an open-world game.

CAB_Life

They make these games so people like you lose your shit over aesthetics.

Anyway, are those just cinematics or are we supposed to expect the game to actually look anything like that? CP fell into the trap of leading with too many cinematics for an open-world game.
I’m half-black and gay you dimwit. You assume that these games are made for “people like me” but in reality they’re made for virtue-signalling hustlers and race-baiters who need to feel morally superior without doing anything at all other than Tweeting a bunch of bullshit several times a day.

MastaKiiLA

Man, I feel like Marvel pays the actors so much to be in the films, that they might as well make the game characters look like them.

Top Bottom