• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

gamescom 2021 |OT| The ♥ of gaming

MARVEL OPEN WORLD ACTION RPG - on mobile? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
It's not a Keighley show without ads. I don't know when people are going to realize this. Literally giant commercials for things you'd never otherwise be subjected to, except he wants to get paid.

Reizo Ryuu

7SOPERi.png

got 'em

Great Hair

Banned
Contacting Sony as we speak! I´m handing over my gamer-cred. You heard right, time to revoke my gamer license ... gonna find me another hobby!

SSfox

Bro WTF Horion 2 the dude shows up, reveal the date with no new gameplay or trailer? Bro i don't mind the delay it's FINE quality games take time and this is just 3 month delay NO BIG DEAL, and he should not have apologize this much, but man show something new that goes with the release date, WTF is this weird communication? Sony get you shiet together.

MastaKiiLA

What goes through Geoff's head when he sees Bamco wants a violinist to play their segment? Does he ever pause to say this might be a bad idea? I mean, it's not bad for a violin performance, but is that really resonating with the viewing audience? It totally missed me, that's for sure.

MastaKiiLA

Wait...there are awards being announced here? Is that what the lady has been doing the whole time? I really haven't been paying much attention to anything other than trailers.

Top Bottom