• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

gamescom 2021 |OT| The ♥ of gaming

Great Hair

Banned
Solid show. Geoff always delivers something nice
season 5 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Konnor

If it wasn't for indie games I would have abandoned gaming by now, this was a terrible fucking show full of soulless, generic AAA games.

Sleepwalker

Gold Member
Basically Kojima read all your tweets and opinions about the game not being fun and made it a shooter, a racer, bike stunt, jet pack infused game with automated travel.

Sounds about right, I'll buy it since I haven't played it at all.

SJRB

Gold Member

hide GIF

These stupid motherfuckers had Elden Ring in the category "Best 2021 Playstation game"

I mean, what the FUCK.

Terenty

You know i was kinda butthurt that Death Stranding DC wasn't coming to PC, but seeing the shit they added to the game i don't care anymore.

Is Kojima really that easily swayed by public opinion? Instead of expanding on what makes the game unique he added some shit to appease plebs that don't even give a shit about it

For shame Kojima

Sleepwalker

Gold Member
On the bright side Kojima remade MGS inside death stranding so there's no need to buy out Konami or use bluepoint for that.

Giga brain move by Jimbo. 10/10

Javthusiast

Banned
You know i was kinda butthurt that Death Stranding DC wasn't coming to PC, but seeing the shit they added to the game i don't care anymore.

Is Kojima really that easily swayed by public opinion? Instead of expanding on what makes the game unique he added some shit to appease plebs that don't even give a shit about it

For shame Kojima

Yeah as fun as it looks it defeats the whole purpose of the struggle, which I loved.

Aenima

So from this 1st day all i got interested was in the a Korean crazy game (Dokev) and SIFU that was shows months ago in a Sony State of Play. No wonder Sony is bailing out of these events.

saintjules

DokeV was probably the only game that felt like a next/current-gen title out of the whole thing. Looked really good imo. But with Pearl Abyss trailers, the Framerate dips are odd to me.

whyman

Next gen does not start until 2023 and it sucks. I was so ready with my XSX and PS5. At least game pass is worth it.

Fbh

Didn't catch the last part but over it wasn't too bad.

Almost feel a bit bad for Geoff because he got some cool shit: new Saints Row, new Marvel Game, Halo Infinite, etc. Not his fault it was all crappy CG trailers.

TheStam

Nothing felt interesting to me, but I suppose with age you also learn what you actually enjoy and have to accept that you are no longer the target audience for most of the dross being put on display. if others enjoy it that's fine. There are still quality games getting released I'll stick to the games I actually enjoy. I do really wish there were more mature story driven AAA RPGs / Action games with great writing and direction, but it feels like those are getting increasingly rare these days. You'd think CDPR, would save us but even those guys don't feel reliable anymore.

Naked Lunch

DokeV was the game of the show. Looks really interesting and original.

The Saints Row trailer was all time awful. Just disgusting this is the direction so much of gaming is going.

PS5 has literally nothing. What is Sony doing? The only game im even remotely interested on PS5 is FF16 and we havent seen or heard anything since like last year.

What a terrible show
This woke agenda is making me hate videogames nowadays

I miss the old videogames shows back in the late 90s and early 2000s
Things were so much better back then

Top Bottom